• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Painful ovulation after miscarriage

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on the 3rd of July (I was 9 weeks). Everything came away fine, sac was checked etc and bleeding tailed off after a week and a half (only really getting spots of brown now and then in cm).

Over the last few days I have had lots of ewcm (not had as much since before having my first son in my 20s/early 30s) and have had strong ovulation pains on my right side of my abdomen and lower back in same area. I usually get ovulation pains but no where near as strong as this. Did a Clearblue digital opk and got a smiley face - took holder out and the line was darker than test line. Not ttc this month though, just tracking.

Anyone have a similar experience of painful or super strong ovulation after miscarriage?

Yes, after my first MC the ovulation was really painful. Normally I'd be quite crampy around ov but post MC I had to resort to ibuprofen and a hot water bottle.

Not looking forward to that at all second time around :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->