Painful Ovulation

chan26

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a mum of 5 and i am still breastfeeding my 9 month old, I have been just stated my periods again and so far i have had 2,
about 27 days after my first period I started having some pain in my left but did not get a period about 16 day after that I had my next period,

it is now 20 days after my last period and I started to get some pain yesterday and today I had very sharp pain in my right side it did't last long and about 30min after that i got the same pain in my left side and now I am having very strong pain and cramping in the middle and in my back like period pains,

a friend siad to do an ov-test and that is positive.
I have never had ov-pain be4 and have been reading up on it but everone says it should be on one side only so why is my pain in both ?

please help if you can I am so confused

I started feeling ovulation pain when i was about 35 ( I am 41 now) people thought I was crazy, but I knew the pain was not my period so i finally figured out it was indeed ovulation pain. I get the sharp pain in one side and sometimes both that is how I know I am about to ovulate or I am ovulating. It is very normal so i would not be worried, the pain should only last 2 days the most. If the pain lasts more than 2 to 3 days then I would see my doctor, but otherwise it is totally normal.. :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone,
I am a mum of 5 and i am still breastfeeding my 9 month old, I have been just stated my periods again and so far i have had 2,
about 27 days after my first period I started having some pain in my left but did not get a period about 16 day after that I had my next period,

it is now 20 days after my last period and I started to get some pain yesterday and today I had very sharp pain in my right side it did't last long and about 30min after that i got the same pain in my left side and now I am having very strong pain and cramping in the middle and in my back like period pains,

a friend siad to do an ov-test and that is positive.
I have never had ov-pain be4 and have been reading up on it but everone says it should be on one side only so why is my pain in both ?

please help if you can I am so confused

I get very noticable O pains as well. I am nursing our 6th baby, who is almost a year old. I never had O pains until I hit about 30; no clue why, but I can now pinpoint O without opks because of it. Think of it as a free opk!!

Also, it could be you're feeling pain on both sides is because during the first half of your cycle, the eggs ripen or mature, so they actually enlargen. This happens in both ovaries, not just one. You could have released more than one egg as well, although that would be pretty rare. HTH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->