painful sneezes :S!!

beckibee

Reaction score
Hello all :) Just wondering if i could have some opinions. Everytime i sneeze i get a sharp pain in the bottom of my abdomen, it feels like its in my womb and it scares me.!! Has anyone had this or experienced anything like this? I am scared i have done some damage as the last one really hurt :cry: My OH thinks i have probably pulled a muscle, but i am slightly more paranoid!! I am only six weeks 5 days:dust:

Thank yoooouu

Becks xxxx

I get this nearly everytime i sneeze, its nothing to worry about i dont think i try to lift my knees up when i feel a sneeze coming on so i dont get the pain, i think its fairly common in pregnancy as ive seen a few other threads on here about it xx

This happens to me too!!! I also feel like I am sneezing LOADS! Wonder if this is a symptom of pregnancy!

Yeah I get this from time to time as well. I find that if i'm sat down or crouched it doesn't pull too much.

i had this last night, and i had it in first tri too. its nothing to worry about, just pulled ligaments or something.

I get this all the time as well, when i cough too. I just try to hold my belly and brace for it. That seems to help me. Dont worry its just round ligament pain. Totally normal.

I get this every time i sneeze to heheh and the same kinda ache after intercourse after i climax i think its guna get worse for us girls but i dont mind as long as we get our babab :) xx

I get this every time i sneeze to heheh and the same kinda ache after intercourse after i climax i think its guna get worse for us girls but i dont mind as long as we get our babab :) xx

Yep, same problem with the climax also. I had it REALLY bad with my DD and I already notice it this early on!!! ugh! Makes me REALLY want to dtd...:dohh: Poor DH!!!

I have horrible summer allergies and I had to stop taking all of my allergy meds immediately....let me tell you, sneezing (even constantly...daily) won't hurt the baby....like everyone else suggested, try rolling up your legs to your abdomen, it will pull less.

YES!! i get that just like the other girls. And I also am sneezing more as well....

I have had this while sneezing. I usually put my hand over it firmly and take the force that way.

Ugh. I hate it! I was in bed last night when I had a sneezing fit. It was sooo painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->