Painful wrist and thumb

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
Little while after having LO was born, my wrist really started to pain and my thumb is also so sore. The pain kinda travels down my arm slightly but what happens is that my thumb 'locks' itself and its so agonising and I have to push it back into place for it to move again. Its been like this for a year now and docs not doing anything. When I push it back into place it also makes these clicking noises and it really hurts. I find it difficult to do thingsand its happening even more now. Wondering if anyone has any similar experience and what I can do. Thanks.

Could it be anything to do with the position of holding a mouse? Hope it clears up soon, it sounds very painful XXX

It sounds a bit like Carpal Tunnel syndrome to me ... very painful but with no exterior symptoms to notice :(

I'd try one of those strap on fabric braces with a metal tongue that fits into it and that supports your palm and front of the wrist - you can buy them from Boots or just about any chemist and they really do help, especially when combined with ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory, until the 'episode' settles down :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

I agree with TattiesMum completely.

OMG i could have written this myself, let me know if you find out what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->