Pains from the baby moving

Beadle

Reaction score
Oh my goodness I cannot believe how much pain this kid is putting me through. First she pops a few ribs out of place, messes with my back and hips and now any time she rolls I swear she's going to burst out of my stomach like an Alien. I'm not even talking kicks/punches, those aren't really that bad (sometimes) I'm talking about just when she decides to shift positions or roll over. My stomach will bulge and stretch and it will look like I have a small bowl hidden under my shirt where little butt is poking through and then on my other side you can see a little foot outline where she's using her feet to push herself against the uterus. And omg it hurts! It feels almost as bad, and sometimes worse, than my BH and those are pretty bad. On top of that sometimes she'll do that and decide to shove a fist, or poke her head against my cervix and I get a super sharp pain or cramp that makes me double over and cross my legs. Just a little bit ago she was pressing so hard against my stomach I couldn't breathe past the pain, I had to go and gently put my hand over where she was trying to break free and push her back in a little bit.

I know that this is supposed to be normal/common but holy whoa I am really hoping she doesn't get much bigger because I still have a ways to go yet before she's fully cooked and she's already almost out of room :wacko:

It does get very painful by the end :/
All you can do is move them physically! :)

Without the BH I could have wrote this.

So very pleased that I am not the only one. I was getting worried thinking he was running out of room and contemplating calling the midwife, afraid I would have to have him early because he's so huge. Lol.

I had an anterior placenta with my DS so his movements were cushioned, to so much with this LO!! The cervix kicks are already making me jump so goodness knows ow they'll feel towards the end of third tri!

Hope LO takes it easy on you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->