Pains in legs

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Im suffering at night now i wake an my legs are really painful i cant really explain it, i move an its ok for a while but then they start to hurt again, anyone experienced this?
x

Depends what you mean ...

I've had aches for a while like I've been running for england or walking long long distance taht ache yet numb feeling its mainly on the soles of my feet ... darn annoying!!!

its so difficult to explain the feelin lol i spose u could say numb feelin yet it hurts.
:hugs:

I walk a bit strange when I get up for a short while lol

:rofl: an i do it happens when im sat for a long time to, oh im goin to suffer this time i can see it!

Yer that too but main 'walk like an eejit' is the morning :rofl:

Sophie I think you jinxed me ffs lol

I'm usually aches in morning mostly then it calms down and my bath helps then its teh same when I've sat for a while but today OMG do I just ACHE legs & hips.

I blame you :hissy:

:rofl:

Sounds like restless legs,like sore pins and needles almost?

too much salt in your diet cut it down and it will improve this is especially so in pregnancy.
Bex

Google 'pelvic girdle pain', I've got this except mine wears off with a bit of exercise (not something you want to do at 5 in the morning lol). I've got it relativly mild, only in my right hip and only at night and in the morning. Sleeping with a pillow between your hips can help as does lying on your back for a little bit (seems to take the pressure off the hips). Pop some paracetemol as soon as it starts hurting, it can take the edge off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->