Pains in my back that keep coming and going

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
hey girls

I have been having like pains/twinges in my back that keep coming and going. Its like a wave it starts, builds up momentum, peaks and then eases off again. Anyone else had this and should i b be worried?? i mean Aidan is miving fine they just bloody hurt :S
xx

Are they Braxton-Hicks contractions maybe?
I would start timing them and timing their regularity. If they continue and get stronger and closer together, you might be in labour?
Call your midwife, kitten. It's probably nothing, but best to be safe.

:hugs: give your mw a call honey, to be on the safe side :hugs thinking of u x x x

They sound like Braxton Hicks.

I had my entire contractions with my 1st in the back and my god they stung like a t**t so i know how ur feeling.

Call your MW she will advise, as long as baby is moving and seems quite content its prob nothing to worry bout.

They may ask u to go in for a bit of monitoring.

HTH.

V x x x

I would air on the side of caution and rng the MW, especially because you had that fall x

Thanks girls im going to call her now. Hopefully she will tell me to stop being silly lol
xx

did you call hun?? hope everythin's ok, could just be one of them things you get, best to get it checked out after your fall tho xx

Not much they are going to do about BH contractions, but call anyways. Keep an eye out for your waters leaking, or bleeding. Keep an eye out for signs of a UTI too as that can cause premature labor.

Towards the end of pregnancy you get alot of bad pains and contractions... Even though everwhere you read says nothing is painful haha.

Whoever said braxton hicks doesn't hurt was a liar! I get them in back sometimes and they hurt like a b*tch!! Are you sure you don't have a UTI? When I had a UTI I was getting a lot of back pain.

Good luck!

Did you call anyone last night hun? How are you feeling today?

hope the pains have gone off now hun, best to speak to a midwife about it i had all my contractions in my back with my first baby!

has anyone heard anythin?? i agree about the UTI thing,i've had loads durin my pregnancy and the signs are always pain in the back. hope everythin's ook xx

Hope everythings okay sweet xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"