Pains in stomach and back with nausea

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm fed up of googling and being convinced I'm losing the baby (my baby boy died at 16 weeks in July however it wasn't identified until 21 weeks)

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and have been ill for over a week. I think I have had norovirus with the rest of my family however tonight I feel different.

I keep getting sharp stabbing pains in the middle of my stomach around my belly button and a dull ache around my back. I also feel like Iv got nausea, but I do suffer with ms in every pregnancy!

I have hardly ate in a week just one meal a day mainly toast and fruit all I can handle. I'm also really weak and tired which Iv put down to the bug.

I was thinking maybe a uti as I feel like I keep needing a wee then not much comes out but I feel full?

Any ideas? I'm going to try and get hold of a midwife tomorrow as the paracetamol and warm bath didn't help 😩

I'm so sorry you lost your little boy <3

It sounds like the virus has left you very dehydrated, which can cause crampy pain and an irritated bladder like you're describing, I suggest you need to try and down as much fluid as possible (I know how hard it is with nausea :s ) and get to the midwife so they can dipstick your urine to make sure you don't need replacement fluids.

Hope you're ok, let me know how it goes x

I'm back in work today and the pain is worse than ever, actually feels like extreme wind pains but I don't think I have wind! It's making me feel so sick too!

Iv managed to finally get a doctors appointment today after work however don't feel like I can last in here all day &#55357;&#56877;

It's my first day back though and nobody knows yet so I can't even just say I need to go

How'd your appointment go? Thinking of you

I've had extreme stomach wind pains the last two days. Can't breathe and can't stand comfortably. Ugh. Hope that's all it is for you. Keep us updated dear

I had horrendous trapped wind type pain with my first around 18weeks. I could barely stand up straight at times. Hope your appointment went ok.

Well it turned out to be major trapped wind! The doctor wanted to send me for an ultrasound on my kidneys but I carried out a few techniques and it passed! I can't believe wind caused so much pain! I was vomiting with pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->