Pains since last night :(

Missnurse

Reaction score
Since last night I have had a stitch like pain in my left side that has now turned into a whole bump pain and also pain way low down, my bump is rock solid and it even hurts to breath in the pains keep coming and going and are enough to make me double over. I managed to get seen by my midwife at the clinic who took my bp and urine which was fine, she felt my tummy although this caused pain too and she isn't sure is he's lying transverse or not, he has been head down since 26 weeks. His heart rate was up at 170 bpm at one point but midwife thought this was because he'd been moving a lot when she was feeling my tummy 5 mins later I was sat in the chair and heart rate is back to 140 bpm. My pulse was 130 then 120 and my temp is slightly raised, she didnt seem concerned enough to send me straight to hospital but was told to rest for a few hours and if no better head to hospital and get checked.

I have lay and slept on the couch for a few hours with a hot water bottle and when I woke the pain didnt seem to be as bad, as soon as stood up its straight back maybe slightly better then it was so I am going to wait for OH to finish and take myself off to hospital to be checked I'd rather be sure it's maybe just muscles or something.

Anyone else experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->