Pains throughout the day.

modified

Reaction score
I already mentioned this in another thread but wanted to get opinions and reassurances or.. I don't know, just wanting to know if it's normal.

About a week or so ago, I got a really sharp pinching pain in my right hand side low down below my hip in the ovary area. Nothing since then until today.

Not long after I woke up I had the same thing as above. Now, throughout all of today, every so often I'm getting the same pain but a more "dulled down", not as strong feeling - in the left hand side.

With the right, it was just one strong pinching pain then nothing. With the left, it's the same kind of pain but nowhere near as strong and will last a good few seconds - almost "pulsing" if you know what I mean?

Is this the round ligament stretching pain I've been reading about or do I need to phone someone? I don't even know who I'd phone :wacko:

Round ligament pain by the sounds of it if it last more than a whole minute id pop in to a nurse butiv been having it too and really sharp sometimes xx

Sounds like round ligament. I get it every day several times a day. Sometimes all I have to do is get up from a sitting position and bam nasty pain! It tends to be on my right side more often than my left, but I do get it on both sides.

I'm not even moving about much really.. I've done nothing but sit on the couch all day hahah.. proper lazy day! And it's still happening off and on, not so sharp as it was in the right but still very much there and uncomfortable. Only lasts for a couple of seconds each time though... normal? My first appt with mw isn't until Thursday :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->