Pains..

S

Serene123

It started like by my right hip bone and is working its way up abit? It's more like STAB.. stop.. STAB! :| I'd call a doctor but it's 5am..

Could it be digestive pains or constipation? They can be suprisingly painful at times, like stabbing pain and take your breath away. I've been getting them a lot over the past few days and they're always starting out on my side, by my hip.

Unfortunatly there isn't a lot a doctor is likely to do. I went to see them about strange pains at about your stage. She felt my stomach, listened to babys heart beat, checked for a urine infection and took my temperature which was a bit raised and said come back if I'm still worried.

I always figure those sharp pains are the baby hitting right on my sore round ligaments or something.

I can already tell this one is gonna LOVE kicking me right in the bladder (unless things change). When I've got to go potty, but wait a few minutes, baby will sometimes 'bam bam'.... 'bam' right on the bladder. I haven't leaked yet, but I've felt a little "give a couple times! :dohh:

My first wanted to kick me right on the cervix all the time. THAT is a weird feeling!

Not sure which I'd rather have LOL.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"