PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Goo d luck for Monday Bumpy! Looking forward to pictures! :happydance:

happy 40 weeks Gabby!!!
happy 39 weeks Lightweight!!!
happy 33 weeks AppleSauce!!!

happy 41 weeks Jamie!!!
happy 40 weeks Siobhan!!! (getting induced today!)
happy 35 weeks Sam and myself!!!

photoshoot todaaaay, yay!

happy 41 weeks Lea!!!
happy 39 weeks momto4girls!!!
happy 35 weeks Clo!!!
happy 33 weeks xshell79!!!

fingers crossed for you Ru!!!

i discovered something funny... unlike most who get stretch marks on belly and boobs...
mine are.... on my ass bahahahaha! but like really, in the bikinizone, handy! hope it stays that way.
i'm now all oiled up -so i can't say i didn't try-... and sticky!!! who wants a hug??? :D :p

happy 39 weeks Meredith!!!
happy 38 weeks Cesca!!!

Ru, i hope you have that little one in your arms by now!

as of yesterday, i now have carpal tunnel syndrome, it SUCKS!
what to do? what to do???

Ok so now i have a silly question to ask. Since i'm booked in for my c-section on 28th May does that make me a spring mommy now???
You guys seem to be more talkative and interactive bunch than the SUMMER(winter) lot. I think they've all migrated to FB.

well...summer/winter starts june 20/21 so even with your old due date you're still more than welcome to join us!!!!

*adds you to front page*

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ps: you're staying team yellow ?

Ok so now i have a silly question to ask. Since i'm booked in for my c-section on 28th May does that make me a spring mommy now???
You guys seem to be more talkative and interactive bunch than the SUMMER(winter) lot. I think they've all migrated to FB.

YEY it's great to see you here.

Tiny - you could be ready to drop any moment now. I have to just ask if I missed something - Jennys name is blue, did I miss an announcement?

woohoo, now i have somewhere to talk.

TB definatly staying team yellow. Its hard to believe i know but i think is more to annoy DH than anything cause he wanted to find out. last time i let him find out while i stayed team yello and he annoyed me the way pretending he let it slip what bubs was. So now cause i like suprises he has to have a suprise to ROFL

i do have a silly question for you all though. I found it really hard to sleep last night, like i would of been lucky to get 4 hours andi went to bed at 10pm, didn't get up unitll 9am. I have also been going to the loo to do number 2's:blush: (sorry TMI) alot, like at least 9 times already and i dont have gastro. I also fell kinda unsettled, like i need to do thing but don't know what. Is this normal??? i can't remember ever being like this before:dohh:

Welcome over Mary! Tibs... Photoshoot pics - where are you hiding them, woman?! xx

thanks tulip, its good to be somewhere with peoplle i know who reply to posts.

I saw 2 pic's on her Fb page, does that help??

Good point - haven't been on FB except to rant :haha:

^^ i saw :p :haha:
i'm hiding them in album "baby"
those are all i've got so far, photographer still working on editting the others (colour balance, lighting, cropping...)

Tiny - you could be ready to drop any moment now. I have to just ask if I missed something - Jennys name is blue, did I miss an announcement?

well, i got all that info off FB, i don't know anymore tbh, first it was bfp, then bfn but then they saw something on the ultrasound after all, but she never brought it up again. and i didn't want to bring it up, bc every time i thought about it her FB status told me she wasn't in the mood to talk about that

noooo not ready to drop yet (untill i have cramps and pains again that is lol),
i still have not finished her birth card, yikes!!!

Oh god..... Tasha, after starting this thread, got pregnant again. She went for a placenta scan yesterday at 24 weeks as baby girls growth was slowed and she spotted before the sonographer that Bubble's heart wasn't beating :cry: She's gone to join her big sister Honey and seven little angel siblings :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->