PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

congrats on your pink bundles ladies! Hectic Christmas coming up for you! Hx

Hello ladies - hope you and all your little (and not so little) ones are well.

Have come in to post because I couldn't think of anywhere else to share this...

Florence is 3, William has just turned 1 and...I'm 3 days late eek!

We have just been using calander method since pill ran out because I had intended to get the coil fitted but never got around to it and cycles went back to normal when they returned post BF and I thought I was pretty clued up on ov day etc...it seems I might have been wrong.

I know I should go and get a test but am supposed to be working from home this morning (I went back to work 3 weeks ago...lead balloon hovering), will have to do it this afternoon. Can't concentrate....THREE BABIES UNDER FOUR?? This was not in the plan right now...maybe never! I am actually scared about what my DH will say.

Anyway, had to get this off my chest!

X

Disaster(?) averted. AF showed up this afternoon...better late than never.

Weird how I had run a million scenarios with 3 young kids through my head...and almost come to terms with it. Then had a difficult afternoon with my monsters and back to THANK GOD!

Not sure #3 in the future is totally off the cards though!

X

:rofl: Yes judging by Flossie's recent antics, perhaps not just yet!

Triple glad things turned out ok, at least for now :). It's hectic here with two, Francesca is a tiny 10lb 6oz at nearly 16 weeks and a terrible napper but Eleanor loves her little sister

image.jpg

Congrats tulip, just seen your ticker

Gorgeous pic Sea. It's mad with two isn't it, but right somehow. Now three...;-) X

Aw! Cute pic SEA!

Glad(?) af showed up for you, Triple! I don't think I could handle 3 under 4. OMG I am barely hanging onto my sanity as it is! Ekk

I'm with you tho, can't completely rule out #3 someday. I go back and forth with it a lot.

Question, do you all have schedules that include one on one time, or craft or some special time? I'm finding it really hard to have 3 year old time with Liam while Owen is being a crazy little monster.

I wouldn't say scheduled but I do try and do something that Florence will enjoy 1 on 1 when William's napping at home (not that often). Its usually baking or crafts.

I'm the opposite at the moment. Florence is being such a madam that I'm worried I'm not having the chance to enjoy William as much as I should while he's still little. Impossible huh?! X

I agree! Sometimes I feel like I need a magic clock that will slow time down! My goodness is this going fast.

Hi Guys :) how are our little 4 year olds/nearly 4 year olds? Hx

Hello H!

Dillon is headstrong, amazing, infuriating, loving, gobby and bright! He dotes on his baby bro. He's into TMNT, power rangers, pirates, Knights, super heroes and weapons. Our house looks like the playmobil production line broke down in our living room :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->