PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

KimmyB hope your anomaly scan goes well.

I am 12 week today by my dates so glad to be at that milestone, but with a pinch of salt as i know dates could change. I get my scan in 9 days time.

Good luck for your scan Phillippa!
Had ours today, perfect healthy boy! Am over the moon to add another boy to the collection :) Saw the consultant and so long as baby doesn't come early I've got my repeat section. So relieved.

Good luck, P!

Glad the scan went Well Kimmy! Two boys sure are fun, I can assure you :)

Hi all, just back from an early scan as all symptoms went at 6 weeks (again) saw an amazing heartbeat so happy. Due date is 13th October really needed to share as nobody knows. Hope your scan goes well mtc and everybody else is well x

SEA34 congratulation sea :D

And thank you I've hit that really nervous stage, where i want it to be Wednesday like right now. But at the same time i don't want it to come in case something is wrong.

Congrats Sea, great news on the heartbeat. Second babies all the rage in here!

Glad to hear all well with your new little chap Kimmy.

Good luck for Weds Phillippa!

William is 6 weeks now and a treat. He's slept 8 hours straight the last 2 nights and is generally chilled and a good boy for his Mummy. Florence still appears to be happy with her "Baby Willia". She's such a crazy 2 year old now, makes me laugh at least hourly. Life is good :)

X

Congrats SEA!! That's wonderful news!

Yay for a good scan, Kimmy!

Good luck on wed, P

And YAY for 8 hours of sleep Triple! 6 weeks already?? Jeez, time is flying!

x

Scan went fine yesterday due on the 6th sept, so back 4 days but don't mind too much. It feels strange to us as chloe was due 6th October to exactly 2 years and 11 months between their due dates. Baby moved loads, went from the position in picture to laying flat and was flailing arms and legs loads :D

Attachments

• 12+5.jpg
    12+5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Cute pic Philippa, you must be relieved all is well. I think skull looks girly...x

Glad the scan went well, Triple I agree 2 year olds are great so much fun x

We had our anomaly scan today at 21+3 team :yellow:

Before this i thought :blue: and dh though :pink:, now i think :pink: and dh thinks :blue:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 21+3.jpg
    21+3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
wow round 2 for quite a few of us - congratulations Phillipa!

I will have to sort out my tummy before I can contemplate it - recovering from double hernia from Ollie's birth and badly separated tummy muscles - I hope to have a six pack before I get pg - though I may be 60 by then :)

Oh thank goodness H, I was beginning to think I'm the only one not preggo / with 2 already!

I think I'll be the last so don't worry - my stomach feels like a train hit it after the op - it's going to take ages to get this heap in to shape - they said it was just separated tummy muscles but it was 2 hernias - meh!

Oh you poor thing :(

Hope you heal up soon xx

I think I'll be the last so don't worry - my stomach feels like a train hit it after the op - it's going to take ages to get this heap in to shape - they said it was just separated tummy muscles but it was 2 hernias - meh!

Hope you get better soon h

I have no idea what to go by on pictures but I think :pink:

Here is my 13 week scan picture any guesses

Attachments

• Scan2.jpg
    Scan2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members