PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Wish I could have another one but im far to old now :(

Congratulations to all those who are on number 2 im so jealous - no only kidding Ollies handful enough for me and a 12 year old stroppy mare believe you me I have my handsful.

Nice to see you all again xxx

Quick update, thanks for the guesses had scan today all looking good and looks like another girl:cloud9:

Congrats on your :pink: bump sea how far along are you now?

21 weeks now, due mid October so not far behind you, need to work out what we need to buy now, not much as we already have plenty of pink

SEA34 aww not not far behind me and yes its good you haven't got much to buy. I cant believe i hit the 3rd tri on friday :shock:

yey to :pink: bump Sea :)

yey to third tri as well!

good news and sunshine!

Good luck to Kimmeh today! Welcoming in Spud #2 through the sun roof xxxxx

Just realised i never updated here.

My yellow bump turned pink 10 days early on 27th August. Maddison Erica Faith was born at home at 13:42 weighing 9 lbs 13 oz, 1 oz heavier than Chloe. She has settled in really well can not imagine life without her already.

Included a few pics, i look rough in the one I'm in because Maddison is like 2 or 3 hour old. And labour started at 2am so hadnt had much sleep either

Attachments

• 12 (600x450).jpg
    12 (600x450).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 17 (1024x681).jpg
    17 (1024x681).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
She's gorgeous Philippa, congratulations! Xxx

Congratulations Philippa! You look amazing having just home-birthed an almost 10lb baby! Maddison is beautiful. X

Congratulations Philippa, your girls are beautiful.

Not long left for me, 36+3 today had a growth scan last week due to static growth was all ok and had increased by nearly 4cm today, really hoping not to go overdue x

Quick update, Francesca Alice arrived at 11.11pm on Saturday 5th (10 days early) weighing 6lb 2oz, Eleanor doesn't like it when she cries but other than that we are adjusting well x

Congratulations Sea! I love the name. Enjoy the ride with 2! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->