Pale poo

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, my 3yr old son for the last 6wks has had very pale poo off and on, sort of houmous colour, beige. He also doesn't have a great appetite, he'll have some cereal for breakfast and sometimes a sandwich and barny and crisp for lunch, at tea time sometimes all I can get him to eat is cereal. I make his sister lots of meals with chicken and vegetables, but if I put it Infront of him he will push it away. At the moment he has a tummy upset so I'm not worried about him having pale poo now but even when he is fit and well he can get it.. I managed a while ago to get him to eat some vegetables and stopped the cereal and it seemed to get better but then he stopped eating meals again. I did read about coeliac disease but there's no point taking him docs at the moment with his stomach bug. I also read something about diabetes which I am worried about

DD1 has pale stools a few times in the past think I may have actually posted on here about it . She’s been tested for diabetes and coeliac and they came back clear so no issues with them thankfully .

I always thought it was when they had a viral or infection it can change there stools colour to this . I’m sure this is what my GP said .

Is he lacking in any vitamins which would make his stools this colour or is he drinking excessively ?

I would mention it to your GP and see what they think might have some tests done . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->