• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Panic attacks :(

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
I'm 39 weeks today and been having panic attacks for the past week everyday, and nightmares every night.

My last pregnancy was very complicated and we lost one of our twins at almost 26 weeks. I then went into labour (not realising it was true labour due to contracting since the loss of twin 2) at home and gave birth at 27+5 in my own bed, no medical team had time to arrive.

I just can't get past the trauma of birthing at home even though I know there's a major difference between 27 and 39 weeks and delivering my stillborn son. It's causing me all kinds of anxiety and constant tears. I just don't know how much more I can take. I have the midwife this afternoon and I'll try to express my concerns, however I've had multiple mws this pregnancy and dotn really feel a connection to any and one I feel I can't talk to at all...

Just needed to vent really and see if anyone else has had simarlar in the past with panic attacks or anxiety, for whatever reason?

Thanks for reading ❤️

Oh hun I’m so sorry you had to go through that, must’ve been terrifying! It’s only natural to panic after that ;(

I’m panicking and can’t seem to stop googling all night, hence loosing sleep I desperately need and I haven’t been through something this hard.

My C sect date has been set but the hospital I’m going to this time won’t allow any family member into the theater so I’ll be going in alone and that to me is terrifying enough ;/

I hope you have the easiest smoothest delivery possible dear! Will be watching out for your update. You’ve come so far I’m sure you’ll be fine dear!

Aww try to relax I know it’s not easy I find out tomorrow I think I’m having panic attacks about will I be able to take care of the baby it’s a nine year gap between my first I’m paranoid I won’t hear the baby cry at night I’m just so scared I been in tears

You know what labor feels like now so that's helpful. You know to get medical help as soon as anything goes weird.

Proof you know what you do. You've got this!

Thanks everyone. Consultant was amazing today and more than understanding. I was given a sweep which she said was fairly successful however cervix still pretty posterior and 1cm dilated. Cervical length is only 1cm now though.
Induction has also been booked for Tuesday so not too long either way ❤️

Oh good luck dear!
I’m having my C sect Monday morning! We’re almost there
You’ve got this!

I'm sorry about the panic attacks :hugs:
Good luck and I hope everything goes well <3

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry about everything that happened b4 bless you ni wonder u have been so frightened and anxious.
It's so so good ure now 39 weeks tho u have done so so well.
I really hope everything goes really well and goes smoothly this time.
Not long now sweety. You have got this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"