Panic!

Sarah27

Reaction score
I lost my second son in Feb this year at 36weeks and we have been actively ttc since then...... And for some reason this month I have had a major stress panic that I don't want to get pregnant!! I know it makes no sense its been running through my mind constantly since we got the go ahead to try again.

Yelp!!! Has anyone else had this? I know I am not replacing him but for some reason my really strong urge to have a baby seems to have gone all of a sudden...ooh I feel abit worried now... advice and reassurance needed!!

:flower:

I'm sorry for your losses hun... I had similar feelings after my 2nd MC/3rd loss... not the same situation as yours but I was over TTC and didn't know if I EVER wanted to try again. Of course, that changed... and I am back to TTC but every once and awhile I get the feeling again.

Aww thanks for your reply I am sure it is normal.. But I have never had it before and it took my by supprise esp how it was just how it was all of a sudden!! Weird!!! xxxx

I am going through this now myself. Don't want what happened before to happen again and am actually considering going towards adoption. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy and then went on to have a son, who then died at four days old. (heart conditions) so ya... I am feeling very much the same, and my husband also has panics that we are doing the right thing trying for another one. We have been through genetics and they are sure the odds are very low it will happen again, but it's still just there... I think mostly it's also to do with wanting something for sooo long..... its just natural fears and worries. Perhaps its your way of not getting hurt, but the outcome when we finally do have a baby someday will be so worth this...

So sorry for your losses ladies.. Its hard work isn't it! I never had the fear until today.. Our sons death was a complete miscellanous one off chance of re-occurance very unlikely but today my massive urge just went.. I suppose I want to sheild myself your soo right bbh... well I best get off the tinternet this is not helping my traumatic day lol
Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->