Panicking please give advice...

Cerush23

Reaction score
My fiance had sex 3-4 days before i had my period on the 11th of this month. It was unproctected and yes i have been on birth control the months prior which i know means nothing. There was a misshap with the pharmacy and doctor. Week later my daughter starts puking and had been sick. I get sick and puke and have been nauseous everyday except today. Honesrly i believe it was a stomach bug or some sickness floating around. My fiance made the joke you arent preganat are you? I brushed it off think yeah no i just gad my period and it was super heavy. I took two tests last night. 1st one i thought was a dud and wouldnt read so i ran it under water to see if it would at least show the contol lines well about 5 mins later theres a fsint line. Took the 2nd and i dont see a line but my mind wants to play a trick on me. What are the chances that i am pregant? Incannot handle another pregancy. Mentally physically everything especially with my fiance. Ive been my daughters primary caregiver and hes not super helpful with her. Black and white picture is the 1st one on the towel is the 2nd one.

Snapchat-170384927.jpg

Was the second test taken in the same urine or after without a hold? I definitely see a line on the first test. Are you able to test again? I'm sorry things are so tough. Sending love x

It was actually ran under water (1st test) bc i didnt pee enough for it to read. I did that to see if maybe it was a dud so i wanted to know before taking the 2nd one. I took a digital test yesterday it says im not pregnant. Thank Goodness.

Snapchat-150798357.jpg

Running the test under water is probably going to invalidate the test if your worried take another one but from what your saying it's unlikely your pregnant if you just had a heavy period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->