Panicking...

CaliDreaming

Reaction score
I am almost 38 years old, and I've been TTC #2 for nine cycles now. I know nine months is not long in the scheme of things, but it feels like a lifetime. I've been through nine months of ups and downs, and now panic is starting to set in. I taking an obscene amount of supplements, going to acupuncture once a week, and still nothing's happening.

My dd is 18 months old and it took me eight months to conceive her. I had hoped things would be easier this time around, but it's taking longer and the things that worked the first time aren't working now. What's more is I am out of ideas and natural remedies to try.

I keep thinking if it's possible that something could have gone so drastically wrong with me in such a short period of time. My periods are regular, my acupuncturist says I'm in a "good place" now. I don't know what the matter is.

Could my tubes have somehow gotten blocked up?? Do I have asymptomatic endometriosis? Did I grow a fibroid??

I know it is time for me to make an appointment with a doctor, but I am so scared. I don't think IVF will be in the cards for us, so if there is something really wrong, that will be the end of the road for me.

I am so scared...

It will happen... you still have plenty of time :hugs: thinking of you

Thanks so much for your kind words Vermeil. I have been feeling so low these past few days. I usually feel hopefull during the first half of my cycle, but nowadays I have been feeling like it's never going to happen. I'm going to keep trying though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->