Panorama test results an in!!!

tddunn

Reaction score
Ok so I am 12 weeks today, and I had an appointment to hear the babies heartbeat. We just had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and everything looked great, and I gave 2 blood samples and hubby did a cheap swab for a panorama test. We did it only because our insurance paid for it, so it was of no loss to us. The results came back as a very low risk for everything, and apparently we are having a GIRL!!!! I am so excited. Babies heartrate was 158 today, and my uterus is growing and even the doc has said Im starting to get that little baby bump. We are now at the point that we can finally relax:cloud9:

Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what I'm having... Will have to wait for my 20 week scan not unless I get a private one!

I was going to have to wait till the 20 week scan, but my doc called telling me about this test and that she recommended it since I have had a previous MC. It made me nervous at first to get back bad results, but I'm so glad I did it. I'm actually relieved now and so much anxiety is gone. We finally announced I'm pregnant today. I was holding out because I was so nervous, but since we have made it this far we feel comfortable.....finally!!!!

Fantastic news and a mirrored story of my own! The test was covered so we went ahead and same results as you...all clear and GIRL! Very happy for you to join team pink and will see you in second tri soon:thumbup:

Yay! Congratulations!!

How long did it take for you to get your results? I just did mine on Thursday and figured it would take awhile.

I got my results back in exactly 2 weeks. I thought it would take longer because of the holidays but it didn't. They told me the average time is 2 to 3 weeks

So they swab your husband, and that tells you what gender your baby is? I don't get it!

If you google panorama blood test it tells you all about it. It is a much safer way to test for birth defects than by testing amniotic fluid. They are also actually looking at the babies DNA which is in your blood instead of a fuzzy ultrasound for the sex. It is 99% accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->