Pap?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lunabelle33, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Lunabelle33

Lunabelle33 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the story. It is a really freaky thing. My dr told me not to worry because she knows how I can get. I am just hoping I am fine.

2. ltrip84

ltrip84 Mom and pregnant

I'm sure you will be. If your doctor told you not to worry, then you probably don't need to worry :)

3. Lunabelle33

Lunabelle33 Well-Known Member

Ill still worry thats just me though

4. justhoping

justhoping Guest

(hug) i worried too till everything came back, i have changed cells too....its scary but im very glad we have the things to help us watch things to keep them in check :)

5. justhoping

justhoping Guest

Im a nurse and you really need to educate yourself if you think there are things that a pap cant help you you find out during your pregnancy, which is why they do it. A pap cannot make you m/c but other things can. A pap just is a swab that touches the cervix, no not comfy and yes because of the extra blood flow can cuase spotting but that can happen anyplace on the body cause of extra blood flow, it will not cause a m/c though. This will scare people and misinform people to not get this when you never know if something is there that can harm you or your baby. I also hear from people well im married 20 yrs and we never cheated well there things that lay dorment for 20 yrs.....so a pap is a wonderful invention to help you and your baby stay healthy, yes its up to you if you wish to have it , but i for one will always put the health of my child before anything this includes me sitting through a pap that is not comfortable. :blush:

6. justhoping

justhoping Guest

did they let you know how it went. Im sorry your going through this at such a stressful time :hugs: