paracetemol?

CKJ

Reaction score
I have the most awful headache today, not helped by constant nausea. i haven't taken any painkillers since getting pg n tbh paracetemol never used to do a thing for my headaches anyway but im desperate today. i spoke to a pharmacist who just goes 'its not often a problem'...quite frankly i didn't find it all that reassuring!! What do u guys think? Will taking 2 today do any harm?
Xx

I have recently had more headaches than ever, so on Friday I called my Midwife and she said that you can take a maximum of 8 paracetomols within 24 hours. I had been suffering with 2 every 24 hours as I was worried but she said it is fine.

Paracetamol is fine... Ibuprofen not!

You can get stronger stuff on prescription... But has to be controlled!

Ive popped 2 paracetamol a few times since 4 weeks. Ok'd by the Dr and its cured the problems x

I've taken a couple over the last couple of days due to back pain. They've not touched it really but I suppose 1 a day won't really do much anyway! I'm really nervous of taking them too, even though I know it's OK! :dohh: I'm sure they won't do any harm! The stress of the pain is probably worse!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"