Paranoid

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
Did you second tri ladies have some down time from morning sickness and not showing. to thinking you weren't pregnant? I feel way better than what i did, but with not showing and no morning sickness i just wish i could feel him move or something! I just feel to normal:wacko:

I definitely found from about 14/15 weeks up until about 18 I didn't really feel pregnant, but I never do until I have a proper bump and can feel them moving :)

I felt the same from 13-15 weeks. 16wks is starting to give me more, my belly is rounding out a little more and I can feel more pressure mounting. I can't feel him kick or anything, but I can feel rolling movements and heaviness, especially on my bladder which is favorite place to be.

Yep, it was tough few weeks up until 16 weeks. I often wondered if I was still pregnant since it was so quiet in there :p
Hang in there though, you are only few weeks away from those lovely flutters and kicks xxx

Thanks girls! Cant wait for movement! Have a feeling the placenta is in the frontof this baby, like it was my last baby. My second son I felt him at 11 weeks and that was wonderful! Few more weeks!!

I was the same, and listened to baby on my doppler daily until I could feel her move all the time (shortly after my 20w scan). My placenta is in front and I felt sporadic movements at 18w and now I feel her everyday and often. Doppler was a god send! But, you have no reason to worry, just hang in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->