Paranormal activity 2, OMG

Totally going to go see this. Saw the first one with my dad... he's 55, 230lbs of muscle, and 6'3" and it scared the living daylights out of him. :haha: Me on the other hand, didn't find it scary at all. I love me some horror movies.

Definately want to see it, the first one freaked me out and I'm sure this one will as well by the looks of it but need to see it or I will wonder about it.

I can't wait to see this this weekend with my OH! :happydance: I hope it's scarier than the first.

I couldn't even watch the first one! Theres no way you'll get me watching this one either. lol I wish i could watch horrors like i used to but now they just give me nightmares. Yeah i know i'm nearly 30 years old... lol

I didnt see the first one because I don#t like scary moveis :haha:

It's out tomorrow for the UK and US.

I'm going to wait until Tuesday so we can get half price tickets. I don't want to pay £13 for the both of us!!!

i didnt find the first one scarey watching the film was fine theres just something creepy about it n u think about it for ages after but i'll def be watching no.2 cant wait

im right excited haha! iv even brought a new dress, hes taking me on a "date" haha. Im more scared about watching saw 4d!

I really REALLY want to watch it (and the first one!) but I know it's not worth the amount of time I'll be scared for!

I had a dream once that 'the river men' were outside my patio doors and refused to open my curtains for weeks, had to get Bill to do it :rofl: and I don't have a clue what river men are!

Last night I got out of bed, turned on the landing light and went to go downstairs for a drink when Bill shouted 'there's someone down there!' I turned round, smacked the switch back off and ran back into bed in 2 seconds lol. Made him go get my drink after that!

I can watch a slasher film, but the full on physiological, get into your mind type ones just freak me out and I know I'd never be able to watch it. I haven't watched the first one and won't watch the second one. I won't even watch the trailer because it will freak me out and I'm at work in a quiet industrial area by myself at the moment. God I'm a scaredy cat.

i thought the 1st one was pants so wont be watching this one

I love films like that but I'll be too scared for weeks and I have to get up with Charlie in the night so I won't watch it lol x

I don't know if I can do it to myself :haha: I watched the first one on dvd at home so it wasn't as bad, but i've managed to scare myself just by watching the trailer for this one!

Never saw the first one. I want to but while I live alone I don't watch anything like this! I love scary movies normally

We're going to see this on Sunday... afternoon! I need time to get over it before the night comes!

When we went to see the first one, most of the scary stuff in the film happened at 3.15am, and guess what time Harry woke up that night? 3.14am... I opened my eyes when he started crying and looked at the clock and it just flicked to 3.15am. Needless to say I got OH to go in! Unbelieveable!

Im going to see this tonight with my 10 year old , we watched the first one the other night . And she really wants to see it so she can sleep with me if she gets scared =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->