Paranormal activity 2, OMG

Im going to see this tonight with my 10 year old , we watched the first one the other night . And she really wants to see it so she can sleep with me if she gets scared =D

Goodness... 10! I'd have been terrified! It's rated 15 over here

I dont get scared by these films,. and i love ghost films! I saw the trailer for first one and we got excited and couldnt wait to get it then we yawned the whole way through, other halfs sister was having kittens behind a cousin and had to be walked to her taxi and we where not impressed. So I doubt the second one will do anything to us and not even going to bother. If I want a scare I will walk around here in the dark. May as well for all this film done the first one anyway. hate getting built up and disappointed.

i wont be watching this :blush: as i will not sleep :wacko:

I've never even heard of the first one, but I have seen a similar trailer for this PA2. What happens in the first one?

I (used to) love horror films but since losing Ally and Elisabeth and then having Joseph I've found it really hard to watch them, especially if they seem to be about harm or danger to babies or pregnant women (and so many of them seem to have that).

So im back AND OMG it was so scary i jumped throughout the whole movie and even covered my eyes like a little kid hehe

I've agreed to go and see this on Thursday and I'm dreading it! X

i can watch the goriest of horrors and not many films in the world scare me, but my imagination got the better of me with the 1st one and I was shitting myself!!!

I STILL to this day havent been able to watch the end! I listened to it with my hands over my eyes! LOL!
Even tried to watch it the next day in daylight and just couldnt, it was the hoofs that got me !

Even after all that I am dying to see the new one! and I want to see it at the cinema this time cos it will be even scarier!! haha

Might go through the week!!

i'm off to see it tonight! arghh!
OH's parents offered to look after Charlie so there's no going back now :haha:
will let you all know how it is x

i wont be watching it but have been watching this thread, so I want every detail on PA2!!!! Want to know if the baby is ok??!!!

scared myself stupid :dohh: all the reviews I read before going to watch it said that it was "about as scary as the first one" but for me it was so much scarier.
Charlie woke this morning at just after 5am, and it was still pitch black so I turned on almost every light in the flat. a film has never affected me like that before, I usually love scaring myself but this film really messes with you. i'm not sure if it's worse because I have a young baby, but anyone that is easily scared, I wouldn't recommend going to watch it.

i wont be watching it but have been watching this thread, so I want every detail on PA2!!!! Want to know if the baby is ok??!!!

put the answer in a spoiler for you in case someone doesn't want to know..

during the film, he gets dragged along his cot, and then up the side of it, and then ends up walking out of his room (doesn't show how he got down from the top of the cot to the floor) it wasn't a nice thing to see, wasn't expecting anything like that at all.

at the end of the film, Katie (from the first PA film) comes and kills the couple in this film (the couple are her sister & husband) and then it just shows Katie holding the baby and writing comes up on the screen to say that "the whereabouts of Katie & Hunter (the baby) are still unknown."

scared myself stupid :dohh: all the reviews I read before going to watch it said that it was "about as scary as the first one" but for me it was so much scarier.
Charlie woke this morning at just after 5am, and it was still pitch black so I turned on almost every light in the flat. a film has never affected me like that before, I usually love scaring myself but this film really messes with you. i'm not sure if it's worse because I have a young baby, but anyone that is easily scared, I wouldn't recommend going to watch it.

put the answer in a spoiler for you in case someone doesn't want to know..

during the film, he gets dragged along his cot, and then up the side of it, and then ends up walking out of his room (doesn't show how he got down from the top of the cot to the floor) it wasn't a nice thing to see, wasn't expecting anything like that at all.

at the end of the film, Katie (from the first PA film) comes and kills the couple in this film (the couple are her sister & husband) and then it just shows Katie holding the baby and writing comes up on the screen to say that "the whereabouts of Katie & Hunter (the baby) are still unknown."

What happens in the first one? And why does someone do the thing you put in your spoiler in the second one?

After reading the spoiler that Sophiiie wrote i would have ended up probably swearing my head off and walking out the
cinema i cant stand anything with children involved! makes me get so pissed off.

That's why i knew straight away when i saw the adverts on tv i wouldnt be going to watch it lol.

went to watch it yday, and my gosh i shat myself!! dexter woke up exacly 12am and was stood in his cot waiting for me lol

Yeh I've not seen the 1st one either! Again tok scared so gonna watch it through you guys lol!!

Who is Kate, is she a ghost? Why does she kill the couple?..... My heart is beating from what you said about the baby being dragged! I won't be watching it lol!!!

What happens in the first one? And why does someone do the thing you put in your spoiler in the second one?

the first film is a couple that are being haunted by what they say is a demon, and the woman ends up getting possessed and killing her husband but it doesn't really show what happens to her at the end.

the second film starts off as if it was before the things in the first film happened, and it's based around the sister of the woman in the first film. both sisters think that they were haunted as children, and read this thing on the internet that says the demon won't leave until the soul of a male infant is sacrificed (was dreading the rest of the film after they said that)

the sister in the second film then ends up getting posessed by the demon (but this is still supposed to be before everything that happened in PA1) and her husband does some sort of ritual to get rid of it, but it then goes into her sister and that's when the events of the first film take place, she kills her husband, and that's when at the end of the film she kills her sister and her husband, and disappears with their son.

sorry if that doesn't make any sense at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"