Paranormal experiences

I've experienced seeing an actual orb fly into a room through a window and then disapear almost like it exploaded. I've also seen someone in my great grandmas back yard who has passed. Who I think was my great grandma. She was bending down picking something up in the backyard and we went to look to see if someone was actually there and the person was gone as if they disapeared. And I've been touched on the shoulder during an investigation in an old jail house where they used to hang people.

I also have people in my family who sees things. I've only experienced those three things in my life. But my grandma, uncle, dad, a few cousins do.

I used to be on SWLA paranormal investigation team. We'd do evps and video tapings. And we've caught stuff on both. But mostly evps. We almost caught an evp on every investigation. They're amazing.

i never know where to start when i type out a long story lol cos i'm a babbler haha..
Basically i live in my parents old house my mum wont part with it cos before that it was my grandparents, they both died here .. my Grandad drop down dead in the kitchen ( i know that sounds a bit cold but i never knew them sorry) at age 36 of a heat attack:/ and my gran died in (what is now) my bedroom from ovarian cancer.. so she came home to die, my mum was only 15 and eventually brought the house. anyways she has always swore blind that her mum was still here, and to be honest we just let her get on with it -cos thats a horrible thing to take away from someone i think, but to be honest the house has always been a little weird, one thing especially is mirrors- in this house they don't stay up long haha, i suppose you could say we just don't hang them up to well lmao, but they just throw themselves on the floor when we were little my sister was brushing her hair, and the mirror just threw its self forward! onto the floor (from the wall) things would go missing literally for years. My dad left his glasses on the living table one day and went out to the car, came back and they were gone, at the end of the year they were found in the loft :/ we hadn't been up there ! and he needs them to read and drive etc lol so not like he wouldn't of noticed he left them up there(since xmas 3 months before) haha.

about 3 years ago before my LO was born i lived here by myself! and i went to spend the weekend with my parents for christmas, when i came back .. (my house was locked lol) the mirror over my fireplace a bloody HUUUGEE thing, was at the other side of the room :/ but the glass was at one side ! unbroken! and the framey type thing was in the middle of the room ! snapped in half!! i thought what was even stranger was that cos it was xmas i had loads of ornaments and cards littering up the mantle place just under the mirror and non of them had moved :/ not even one card had blown off ! - of course my mum thinks its her mum telling me off for going away and leaving her house in such a mess, and to be fair it was a shocking mess lol,

also i have a hard time getting people to watch my house whilst i go on holiday aswell. my next door neighbour says she wont go in my house at night because it has a "feeling" and she doesn't like it in here :/ and i haven't ever told her about the mirrors or the other stuff, i brought a couple of cats two years ago and then it got worse ! the cats just freaked me out! stopping and purring at things and arching their back to midair (like when they are being petted etc) ALWAYS in my bedroom- of course my mum thinks its her mum because she loved cats haha, i do think these are creepy but nothing compared to some peoples houses which is why i am inclined to believe they can all be explained scientifically.. ahah i do believe in ghosts mind, just rather say this then admit i'm living with one :/

Also my Ex (fob) lived here for a while and he is a HUGE non believer, and he actually said that living here could almost make him believe! just because how off the house feels! - in my house you get a constant feeling of being watched and i mean constant! to the point where u jump and there is no-one in the house!

My house has a ghost (i honestly believe this!) i've never seen him but i've heard him walking in our bedroom when i've been downstairs etc and my daughter has seen him. The first time was when she was 1 and 1/2 yrs old we were in the living room playing with her building blocks when all of a sudden she stopped looked to the door, smiled and waved, When i asked her who was she waving to she just said 'Man' the next time was she was about 3yrs old, she was in my bedroom going to sleep (she slept in our bed) when all of a sudden she started shouting for me saying the man was at the bedroom door looking at her. The next time was when she was about 5 and 1/2 yrs old, she had a really bad cough and then started screaming, turns out the man had looked around her bedroom door to check on her and he scared her. She saw him again at about 6 and 1/2 yrs old. Actually thinking about it he hasn't been around lately, i don't think he will hurt any of us, after all he seems to want to make sure that Ellie is ok

Wow I love this thread I have so many experiances that it would take me all day to write them all so I think I'll attempt writing it in pieces as I don't realy have alot of spare time with my 2 crazy lil monsters lol! I'll start with my 1st ever experiance.. It was when I was about 4 I used to see a White cat in my bedroom & things just progressed from there at first it was animals (mainly cats for some reason!) like cats in grave yards running & just disapearing, at my best friends house there was always a cat yowling at the door near her toilet that was an out door toilet you could see it through the glass but as soon as you opened the door it completly disapeared.. In fact her house was rather haunted as it had an old lady with a dog in it who always sat on the end of her bed alot & everyone who slept there would see it! I was leaving one day with my mother & we both looked back & saw her looking out of the window! Then there's one that I have seen alot who is a man wearing an army type uniform it's like a completly green one with one of those weird black hats they wear not sure wot sort of uniform that is though?... Anyway & I don't realy like that one as it's normaly near my bed staring At/through me! Then me & df have see blue orbs like all the time (which scare the crap outa me!) We also lived in a house that was build on a battle ground or what ever they call it lol that was very haunted I came home to a baby crying realy loud in my mums room one day & nobody else was home, me & df where in bed one day & the stereo next to my bed turned on & went up realy loud all on it's own, there was always a weird ticking noise coming from my wardrobe when there was no clocks in the house at all! On that road we have both seen an army man laying on the ground pointing a gun, a weird huge White orbish thing hanging from a tree, a man leaning against a wall, I've also walked into what I thought was a person, went to appologise only for there to be nobody there! My 1st house with df was terrible but in the end I got used to it there was a large orb that EVERYBODY could see & it followed us everywhere in the house I hated it!! Then I was in the bath & what I thought was my df ran past (I always keep the door open) but he was infact still downstairs & I've also had another weird bath experiance actualy where I did shut the door as I was at my mothers & I saw out the corner of my eye somebody open the door & look round the corner but when I dared to look properly the door was shut & nobody was there! Most recently I love my new house & feel quite safe in it but I do have pictures with orbs in inside it & you do get the occasional feeling somebodys there but I just ignore it now as it scares me to much lol my little boy keeps waking up in the night & saying there's a shadow man in his room :-/ & my daughter talks to things that aren't there all the time! That's all I have time for for now but will add more when I can :) xx

Wow I love this thread I have so many experiances that it would take me all day to write them all so I think I'll attempt writing it in pieces as I don't realy have alot of spare time with my 2 crazy lil monsters lol! I'll start with my 1st ever experiance.. It was when I was about 4 I used to see a White cat in my bedroom & things just progressed from there at first it was animals (mainly cats for some reason!) like cats in grave yards running & just disapearing, at my best friends house there was always a cat yowling at the door near her toilet that was an out door toilet you could see it through the glass but as soon as you opened the door it completly disapeared.. In fact her house was rather haunted as it had an old lady with a dog in it who always sat on the end of her bed alot & everyone who slept there would see it! I was leaving one day with my mother & we both looked back & saw her looking out of the window! Then there's one that I have seen alot who is a man wearing an army type uniform it's like a completly green one with one of those weird black hats they wear not sure wot sort of uniform that is though?... Anyway & I don't realy like that one as it's normaly near my bed staring At/through me! Then me & df have see blue orbs like all the time (which scare the crap outa me!) We also lived in a house that was build on a battle ground or what ever they call it lol that was very haunted I came home to a baby crying realy loud in my mums room one day & nobody else was home, me & df where in bed one day & the stereo next to my bed turned on & went up realy loud all on it's own, there was always a weird ticking noise coming from my wardrobe when there was no clocks in the house at all! On that road we have both seen an army man laying on the ground pointing a gun, a weird huge White orbish thing hanging from a tree, a man leaning against a wall, I've also walked into what I thought was a person, went to appologise only for there to be nobody there! My 1st house with df was terrible but in the end I got used to it there was a large orb that EVERYBODY could see & it followed us everywhere in the house I hated it!! Then I was in the bath & what I thought was my df ran past (I always keep the door open) but he was infact still downstairs & I've also had another weird bath experiance actualy where I did shut the door as I was at my mothers & I saw out the corner of my eye somebody open the door & look round the corner but when I dared to look properly the door was shut & nobody was there! Most recently I love my new house & feel quite safe in it but I do have pictures with orbs in inside it & you do get the occasional feeling somebodys there but I just ignore it now as it scares me to much lol my little boy keeps waking up in the night & saying there's a shadow man in his room :-/ & my daughter talks to things that aren't there all the time! That's all I have time for for now but will add more when I can :) xx

You sound like my cousin! She says she also just trys to ignore it! and sometimes it can get pretty freightning.

Lol I think alot of people prefer to ignore it it's just easyer to just make an excuse & carry on then to have to deal with it sometimes! It can get quite scary but I've also had some realy good experiances aswell like on my sons 1st birthday I had a very realistic dream that my grandparents came to me & said they where going to come visit my son & to not be afraid & when I woke up I could smell my grandmothers perfume realy strong all day which I was realy happy about :) xx

I've had a similar experience with a deceased grandparent. When my grandfather died I was the only one in our family who was too far away to visit him in hospital so I did not get to say good bye. However, about a year later we were staying at my Grandparents home for Christmas and I was in the kitchen making a phone call (to my then BF to say Merry Christmas) so the rest of the family was on the other side of the house to give me privacy. After I hung up the phone I heard my grandfather humming... all of the memories I have of him are while he is in the kitchen cleaning the dishes and he was always humming a tune. I was not scare, rather I felt a sense of relief, it was really neat, I felt like he was telling me it was ok that I didn't get to say goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->