Parenthood?

littlemamana

Mommy to Colin
Reaction score
Hey!
Anyone on here watch Parenthood? I just watched this season's finale and it had me weeping! :cry: I love this show so much. So sad to see this season end.

I cant realy get into the series but the film was one of my faverites as a kid

Love it! Too bad its being cancelled.

That's not true, it hasn't been decided yet.

link

I have never seen this series before, but I just read the description on wiki and IMDB and it looks quite good, I will definitly be trying to watch it. I have been looking for a new series to love. I have a few that I am following but episodes never come out quick enough xD (I work so I have a lot of time on my own at home)

I have never seen this series before, but I just read the description on wiki and IMDB and it looks quite good, I will definitly be trying to watch it. I have been looking for a new series to love. I have a few that I am following but episodes never come out quick enough xD (I work so I have a lot of time on my own at home)

You will love it! It's SUCH a great show. :D All of the previous seasons are on netflix too, if you have that.

Love love LOVE this show! I'll admit I only watched it when it premiered because of Lauren Graham. But I cannot wait until the new season now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->