Parents can't sue drug firms when vaccines cause harm,

A lot of vaccinations in the uk are administered incorrectly, the label and guidelines have clear rules that suggest they should not be given when a child has had an adverse reaction like a rash or a temperature and we give them anyway.

Regardless however, of research or no, if a company is not liable for the drugs they produce, what is put in place to ensure they are making safe, well tested drugs?

So many of you appear to have pulled up my views on the matter (which is, and always will be that mothers in the uk are co-erced into having vaccinations without need for proper research) but none of you have been able to answer that simple observation.

This is correct in my experience and that of others I know, and there is clearly contradictory safety info in the NHS booklet on vaccinations and the leaflets/box inserts of the manufacturers themselves which are often withheld from parents. I know cases as well where the insert has been given to a parent; they have raised worries due to their child clearly meeting the criteria of those for whom the vaccine should either be administered with caution or not at all and the nurse or GP has said 'oh thats not important' or 'oh that doesn't apply'. People do trust medical professionals and they do trust NHS information booklets so I don't think a parent is liable if they are given this incorrect info by such seemingly credible sources. I am not anti-vaccination but it is irresponsible IMHO for the NHS and their staff to go against the safety advice of a manufacturer about their own product xx

Then that is a case to sue the medical staff not the vaccine company

^Or the NHS as it is the people at the top instructing the medical staff to ignore safety recommendations in some cases. If GPs or their staff go against the official 'line' on vaccinations or recommend certain people not to have them; then they can be penalised by having funding removed or even fined, so the NHS really puts pressure on to have all children vaccinated no matter what the potential consequences, they even sent round 'heavies' to my GP surgery because some parents were not getting their children's MMR done and they were really threatening towards the nurse there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->