Parking the car

Kina

Reaction score
My sister had to do it for me earlier today as I couldn't turn around properly to see behind me when I was reversing and I was still miles away from the kerb (reverse parallel park). I hit both vans either side of the gap (one was Matt's dads) and you could have parked a tank in the space :oops: Plus Matt, my stepdad and sisters OH were all watching me out the window and shouting, oooooh the shame. They did say that I had a big bump though which made it harder :oops:

I hate parking at the best of times but it is getting more difficult now. I could barely get out f the car when i got home from work i'd nearly ceased up. S'poose its my own fault, went to pay visa bill at bank at lunchtime and it nearly killed me :roll: I managed ok last month but even on crutcjes i was in agony by the time i got back to work. Won't be doing that again :oops:

What really gets me when you park the car is the dimwit who parks really close so that its virtually impossoble for a "normal person" to get in the car but with a huge bump its riduculous. The other day it was such asqueeze i nearly had to go back to work to get one of the girls to reverse the car out so i could get in :oops: You could do with a sticker on the window that tells ppl to leave room :rofl:

i didn tno you drove Kina.

are you alot bigger this time round?

i was neat with Dior but 2nd time round i felt HUGE

I cant forward park believe it or not,lol

I have a Scenic which is good to reverse as is so high up,but the front is sooo long i cant see bugger all.

I am good at parking but not paralell no-way hate it never attempt it ever would rather walk an extra mile,lol

Bex

did u know taht ur allow to take ur seatbelt off while reversing when ur pregant as it restricks you my driving instrustor told me that if this is any help

Yes I was told you could remove seat belt too

I don't normally reverse with seat belt on, normally take it off.

Dionne said:
i didn tno you drove Kina.

are you alot bigger this time round?

i was neat with Dior but 2nd time round i felt HUGE

I'm the same Dionne, was neat first time but this time it's exploded lol. Maybe it's because we've had them close together? I do drive but we share a car so I don't drive that often. I was driving every day in the summer trying to find things to do with Ella, but now I only do it once every couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->