Partial Molar :(

NewMom2014

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just found out that my first pregnancy ended because of a partial molar. Just when I was starting to get the courage again and be happy about starting to try this month, I have been told to wait 6 months. :(
It's not meant to be for me just yet I guess.

I wanted to ask if anyone here has had this situation.. and how long you really waited? I know every doctor is different, some give the go ahead after 3 months but my doc is stressing that 6 months is necessary. I mean I would have never had even known I had this if I hadn't done the D&C. Are my chances of having partial molar again higher now since I've had one? Any success stories?

This news just really made me very upset.. To make matters worse so many friends around me are having babies with no problems.. I am happy for them but sad for me.

I'm so sorry. I know there's a few ladies here that have had this. How are you feeling physically?

I'm sorf y for your loss. :hugs:

I don't have any advice really but wanted to offer you some hope. My best friend had a molar pregnancy (I cant remember if it was partial or not) but she has had a baby girl since then and is 15 weeks pregnant with her second.

I do remember her telling me that her doctor also stressed wAiting at least 6 months to try again. I dont remember exactly why, but there were risks to her and the baby if she were to get pregnant before that.

I hope someone can give you some better answers. I know how hard it is to wait, especially after a loss. I lost my baby girl almost two years ago now. Just hang in there. :hugs:

Thank you. Physically I feel just fine as of now, but it's so hard to be mentally ok when docs tell you there is a small chance of cancer after all I've already been through. Trying to hang in there.. But it's not easy at all. The reason they tell you to wait is they want to assure the mole is gone which can cause cancer.

Hey honey, I'm so sorry to hear your going through this. I'll try post the link of our molar support thread. There's lotsa ladies there at different stages and all know how your feeling. I had a cmp a few years back that required treatment. Come join us lovely.

Xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...artial-molar-pregnancy-support-group-673.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->