Partners Pregnancy Dreams

bluebell124

Reaction score
I am currently 28+3, when I went for my 20 week at 19+1, I had a trainee do most of it I told her that I wanted to know the sex... when the lady came to check everything was going okay. . The trainee said that she had seen female genitalia, the trained lady told me it look like a boy.. my partner didn't come to the can due to work, so I told him we was having a boy and he was happy.. never told him about the above conversation... last night he said that he dreamt that I gave birth and he was there and I was holding his hand... but it was a baby girl we had... just wondered on anyone's thoughts he also said right up to the scan that it was a baby girl... He has dreamt before we were pregnant that we had a baby girl... could it be a girl??

Well, that's definitely a confusing scan to say the very least. I would of probably been upset with them telling me two different things. I think I would be more worried about the difference in opinion than the dream though. So you have scan pics of the 20 week us scan for gender so we could look ourselves? I had a dream before I found the sex of my LO that I was having a boy and so did my bf. I'm having a girl. Dreams are not reliable especially if you don't have a track record for prophetic dreams to begin with....

The trainee didn't say it to me, she said it to the trained lady but it wasn't exactly a secret if you know what I mean. I am not sure how to post pictures.

Not sure how this will turn out.... 19+1 I will see if I can find the others... everything is packed up for moving not sure the other is any different to this one though
Thanks

Attachments

• 2015-01-28 09.41.00.jpg
    2015-01-28 09.41.00.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 22
There's no way to tell with that shot. It would have to be a gender shot of the legs. Would probably say 'its a boy/girl' on the us

Just a little update... my little baby BOY was born on the 25/2/2015 he was born at 32+3 he is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.. He weighed 4lb 10oz, and took us by surprise in a very very quick labour and delivery

Congratulations on your little boy! :)

Congratulations! I was just about to comment that from the skull theory it looks like a boy and then read your update :) hope he is doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->