Passed the baby.....

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
I miscarried Sunday morning, I've passed a lot of blood and clots since then. Since this morning I've had no clots. Just now I felt a blood clot coming so I went to the potty and the baby was on my pad. :( It was a bout the size of the tip of my pinky finger and I could see the buds of the arms and legs. I lost it. :cry: I was hoping I wouldn't see it, but I did. I couldn't flush it down the toilet, my mom came over and she's going to take it and bury it. I hate this. I never want to go through this again.

:hugs: Oh hunny....Im so sorry. That is very nice of your mom to come over. Im so sorry you have to go through all of this :(

oh my you poor girl :( I couldn't imagine how you are feeling right now. I wouldn't flush it away either.
Wel I say there's a reason for everything. You will have another one some day when the time is right :hugs:

:hugs::cry::hugs:

I am so sorry, Honey. I have no idea how you are feeling but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sarah

Oh Britt my heart goes out to you!:hugs:

Thanks guys. This has been a rough week. My boss isn't helping.... she's yelling at me for missing work after having the miscarriage. She had me in tears this morning. I was so close to walking out on her. I would have if we could afford it.

how devastating :( i'm so sorry hun. your mother is very sweet to come over and comfort you at such a hard time :hugs:

i am very sorry...take care of yourself. i am glad you were with your mom you need to be comfort right now . i dislike your boss very much right now!

I'm sorry to hear that,..it just about had me in tears!...Is there someone higher up than your boss that you can talk to about her behavior? I think that was very uncalled for...

Im so sorry hun :( cant imagine how you're feeling.

Look after yourself. Do yuo have an HR person or something at work you can talk to about your boss? Its really unfair that shes treating you like that.

xxx

oh my god!!!.! I HATE your boss!! what a bitch!.!
Bless you hun!. So sorry for your loss sweetie!.
And bless your mum buring it!.
Look after yourself, and i hope things get better soon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

oh my god!!!.! I HATE your boss!! what a bitch!.!
Bless you hun!. So sorry for your loss sweetie!.
And bless your mum buring it!.
Look after yourself, and i hope things get better soon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

Whole heartedly agreed with on the Boss... you shouldn't have to deal with that !!!
I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. Bless your little angel, my thoughts are with you.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->