Passed the baby.....

You poor thing. Can´t you get yourself written off work for a while? That was totally out of order from your boss.

Take care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry you have had to go through this :hugs:

Oh i am so , so sorry to hear this. I truly feel for you, i really do. I cant even beging to imaging how hurt you are feeling right now. I hope that you start to feel better soon. You are in my thoughts. :hugs::hugs:

Ohh I'm so sorry, this must have been a horrible experience :cry::hugs:

I can't believe your boss is so mean, omg what an insensitive person. Please take very good care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry Britt.

Your boss has no right to behave like she did to you - you have every right to be off at this time. Is there not a person over your boss that you can see about this?

You should take all the time you need to recover.

xxx

No there is no one over my boss. She owns the place and can say and do whatever she pleases. I am in the process of finding a new job. That put me over the edge right there so I am not going to stay there any longer.

Aww hun I am so sorry for your loss...you should get signed off work for a week or 2 & take care of yourself xx

I am so sorry for your loss. Having been there, I wish I could say something more to help. But I'm at a loss, but please know you're in my thoughts.

Your poor thing. If it isn't enough going through a miscarriage at least you could have some support from your boss. I do hope you feel better soon. My MC was in early December and I feel more like myself again soon. The pain does ease. You take care. x

Hi - I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

I too found out on saturday that my baby has no heartbeat so I have to go in at some stage and get a D&C to remove it. I also feel like you in that I never want to go through this experience again its such a horrible feeling, I have never felt grief like this. I hope that when we get sorted we can maybe think about trying for another baby but to be honest I currently feel that this experience will put me off for a while and I applaude those strong women who feel they can try again straight away.
I hope you get sorted with your work and find a new job as you don't need that hassle with everything else that is going on.

Good luck xx

all i can say is im sorry to hear this, i cant imagine any words will make u feel better about whats happened but your boss is an idiot! how rude! x

I'm so sorry, you will be in my thoughts **hugs**

I wish i knew who your boss was so I could put my foot up her ass. That is unexceptable.....grr....that makes me so mad i could be sick!

All the best to you hun. We are all here for you and thinking about you.
XOXOXO

I just had a missed abortion and some how I just cant imagine how horrible this has to be for you. I am so sorry. I know your sense of loss and pain, and yet some how I dont.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Im so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->