passport countersignatory

kit10grl

Reaction score
Random question. I have said I will sign my friends boyfriends passport for him. I am allowed to I have done it in the past because I was a manager in retail and hold a current alcohol licence so am legally classed as a responsible person. However I was made redundant a while ago. I am currently legally classed as a full time carer but my personal alcohol licence is still valid and current. I have double checked the guidelines and am still allowed to sign despite being unemployed but am unsure what to put as my occupation.

Do you think I should put that I am a carer or should I put down BWS licence holder as that is what qualifies me to sign? And should I just put my home address so they can contact me directly if they need to check things?

Yes I'd put about being a licence holder and your home address as that is what qualifies you to sign x

^ Yeah you need to put the occupation that qualifies you to sign. I got refused once because my countersignatory didn;t know that and put his then current job down x

Just make sure your friends BF knows what you put down because he will probably be asked questions about you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->