Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Hello everyone! Glad to join you guys here again.

:hi: One! Wow, I see congrats are in order! So happy for you!!

Dr wow four teeth at once! They've been coming in twos for Chris. I hope Lila wasn't in too much pain. Mimicking is so funny, Emma does it too. But she only does it with sounds not words.

Hi everyone else! Glad to see everyone is finding the new thread! Great to see some old faces back too!

Hey everyone I just wanted to say hi and give a quick update. I'm 6 weeks 6 days today and was supposed to have my first ultrasound at 7 weeks but now it will actually be my second! At 6 weeks I had a massive bleed ( sorry if tmi or to yucky) that completely filled the toilet and several pads pretty quickly. I lost several large clots and it all was accompanied with cramps that were bad enough to take medicine and use a heating pad all night on my stomach. Well needless to say I knew it was over so the next day called the doctors office to see when they would want to check my hcg to make sure it went back to 0 but they said they wanted to do an ultrasound to see what was going on. I went in and told the ultrasound tech that she wouldn't see anything because of the previous night but for some reason I still had hope. Well to my surprise the tech was able to see the sac and then baby and the biggest joy of my life my babies heartbeat for the first time! Well as you can imagine I cried and rejoiced and gave thanks to the good Lord above! The babies Bpm was 105 and I measured exactly 6 weeks 1 day which was right and baby measured .45cm crl! The tech said she could see the bleed and that it was coming from a hemorrhage around the sac. My doctor said these can actually be common and should heal itself and put me on light duty, can't pick up anything heavier than a gallon of milk and on pelvic rest. So far everything seems to be getting better but will know more on Monday. I can't wait to see my baby again he or she is a true miracle in every since of the word! I hope everyone is doing well and will update with personals later.

How scary that sounds!! I had that same thing happen with one of the fets but they never found a source for bleed. (And the mc was unrelated as I had stopped bleeding at that point). I'm so happy the baby is measuring on target! You will probably bleed again b/c they could still see the bleed but pelvic rest should help. Sch are common. Can't wait for your next update!

Nice to see you Drs :howdy: I asked a few times after you in the old thread, haven't seen you for ..oh, could it be about 9 months? :) :flower:

Hi girlies!! :hi:

Welcome back DrS & One!! Huge congrats One!! I think you need to change your ticker! :haha:

DrS - the twins are adorable!!

Cd - ohmygod that sounds so scary! I'm so thrilled that all turned out ok. I bet the relief you felt was just unbelievable!!

Snd - sounds like everything is right on track! ER will be here before you know it!! Enjoy your chats with your ovaries!! :rofl:

Bubu - I need to go back and read how your apt went...!

Stinas - so glad your baby girl is doing well! So many little fighters we have on here!

Hey everyone!!!
Yay for a new thread! Love the fact that we broke the other one lol

Hey Dr!!! Twinkies are super cute!!!

Wow, CD. .. how scary! I can't wait to hear how your next scan goes!

Thank you Drs! I am crazy excited! I still sometimes have a hard time believing this is actually happening. How are you and your little ones doing?

Cd, wow that sounds super scary! We had a similar experience at 6 weeks, when the doctors thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy! Thankfully everything turned out fine, and I'm sure that this will be the case for you!

Mobaby, stinas how you both getting on in your pregnancy?

It's great seeing loads of old names back on the thread! Simply amazing how long this has been going and everyone's journeys so far! As for me, well I've got just over three weeks to go! Finish work this Friday, so it's starting to feel more real given that I'm about to start my maternity leave. Packed my hospital bag yesterday, just got to sort out baby's bag now!

Love to all c x xx

Likkle: So exciting! Could be any day now. Excited to hear what you have.

CD: Sorry you had a scare but glad to hear the baby is doing great!

Glucose tolerance test in am.. 3 hours of fun. Not. I think I have to fast for 14 hours beforehand also.. I think it's dumb to tell a pregnant woman to fast that long but that's the rules :(

Mobaby, thankfully I've not had to do that test! I don't think I'd cope, and your totally right, it sucks making a pregnant lady fast that long! X x x

I have to do it because I failed the initial one. I'm bummed but it is what it is.

I'm so glad everyone is finding their way over! :hugs:

CD~ I'm so glad everything is ok. Sounds very scary though. I'm sure you've had a hard time with it all. Thankfully you got an early scan!

Likkle~ Not much longer for you!! Are you all ready for LO?

Mo~ Good luck at the testing. I remember that time like it was yesterday. It wasn't horrible but did suck being on a sugar high with no food in me. The babies went crazy though! :haha:

SND~ I hope things are going well and your ovaries are listening! Not much longer until ER!!

Thanks Mrsc! I think so, but I'm sure there's loads that I still need to sort out! I'm sure to find out in a couple of weeks though! :)

Good Luck Mo! I think I had to fast 12 hours before and my tests took 4 hours. I guzzled a chocolate milk as soon as they released me. I don't even think I could have walked to my car without it , lol!

Ok girls... tell me if I am loosing it?! :cry:

Yesterday all I did was cry!!!! I mean over everything! I've been terrified over the past few days that this is not going to work, and yesterday I cried so hard and deep as if it had already failed! I swear I felt like I was grieving the loss and I haven't even really gotten started good yet! I feel so alone in my waking life... no one I know has been through any of this and I feel like no one cares or understands. I said horrible things to my real mother and mother (my grandmother who raised me). And I've avoided my best friend for a week. Then I cried even more for feeling guilty for the things I said... my husband thinks I'm hiding something from him but that's not the case!!!

Is it all the hormones? Did any of you go through this?! Only 2 more days of shots left, so I hope that's all it is. 3rd scan tomorrow, and once again I have a 3 hr. trip there and a 3 hr. trip back home all alone. That doesn't help either.... please tell me I'm not loosing my mind! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->