Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Cd i am so saddened to hear this :( I am so sorry! I know how you feel. It is hard to keep going but I always imagined that someday I would have a beautiful baby at the end of it and everything I went through would make me appreciate my baby that much more. I hope since the mc process started you are able to start ttc quickly (although it doesnt make it any easier). Hopefully you will get pg naturally again. I think chances are great since it did happen. :hugs:

Likklegemz - Im doing good!! How are you feeling??? What is a TENS machine?

Michelle - awww I'm sorry everyone is getting sick! I feel like everyone around me is getting sick at work……I am the sanitizing machine….its in overdrive now lol

CD - oh I'm soooo sorry!!! I will never forget that feeling….it still haunts me at every scan today. Seeing the HB, then all of a sudden its not there anymore, turns into a blur, then your being walked out the back door of the place. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone!
Im glad they seem to know whats causing it! You have a plan, so just hold onto it to help you go by this hard time. It will happen eventually and when you feel those little kicks, it will all be worth it!!! :hugs::hugs:
Are you on our FB page?

Hi Mo....my transfer was canceled once again.....Im pregnant...but from Tuesdays scan they couldnt see anything but my beta have been decent...439.....1273.....and Tuesdays 2130....I didnt want to say anything as I have been cramping alot...Im a wreck and not sure how I feel. Sorry I didnt say anything right away I just wanted to make sure if everything was ok but still dont have any answers.....I only found out last Tuesday...

Hope everyone is well... <3

OMG CONGRATS!!! that is exciting!!! I didnt mean to "make you tell" but I just saw in your sig transfer was in jan...Well I will pray that everything goes fine! When do you go back for another scan???

Thank you Mo <3 I go tomorrow.....but Im scared they will find something wrong as they didnt see anything on Tuesday...my numbers are good but they couldnt see anything but a small hole....

you are still very early on yet. and you just found out so it could have just been super early. PLEASE keep us all updated!!

OMG Kathy Congrats!!!! That's great news. Hopefully you were too early to see anything. Good luck tomorrow!

CD: I'm so sorry to read your post :hugs: it just isn't fair! I hope your dr is on the right path and next time you have a sticky bean.

Michelle: Vacay sounds like a great time, I love Disney! Sorry to hear you've been sick!

Likkle: I have a TENS machine for my back and I've heard they are great for labour but I didn't try it.

OMG Kathy!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!! Your numbers are rising very nicely. I agree with MO&#8230;.you are still early on, so a dot is all they are going to see! OMG keep us updated!!!

Snd, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. The hormone levels you are experiencing are way higher than would happen naturally & our bodies have a very hard time adjusting. I found it easiest to just not talk about it with anyone except the ladies on here - sure, my family knew what I was doing but I kept the details & day-to-day stuff to myself. It's frustrating trying to explain it to people who just don't understand. Have faith in your body & in your doctor & try to keep calm. Good luck!

That is so scary about your bleeding episode, cd! But it's great that you got an early scan & everything is looking good. Fx'd you don't have another scare.

Stinas, I'm glad to hear both your lo's are right on track! I know it's hard to not worry but I think it makes such a big difference to have the extra ultrasounds & non-stress tests done so they'll be keeping a very close eye on things.

Bubu, I wish you had gotten some more definite answers at your appt, although I know that just isn't possible. I hope your hubby's new dr can help. I know sometimes here clinics will do trials & offer people free or reduced cycles for participating in a study - do they do anything like that in Germany? It gets to be such a big financial burden on top of the physical & emotional torment.

MrsC, thanks for starting the new thread!! Your girls are getting so big - I love seeing their pics on FB. Are they still at different stages with sitting, crawling, etc?

Jenn, teething sounds like no fun at all! We're just barely starting that here but no signs of an actual tooth yet. I love seeing your pics also!

Laurie, you're getting so close! You're due in early March? Are you going to take the rest of the school year off or will you have to go back before summer vacation?

Mamali, how's your lo doing? Is he working on a routine?

Mo, how's the rib pain? I'm still guessing girl for you :)

Kathy, how are you doing? I'm so glad you've got some great frosties waiting for you!

DrS, your twins are adorable! And they're getting so big. It's great to hear from you!

Likkle, I can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl! Are you ready for pregnancy to be over? :)

Hello to everyone else! I hope you're all doing well.

AFM, things are going really well. It was very rough leaving Dawson at daycare the first few days but he seems to really like being there & he smiles when we get there in the morning, and he's smiling when I pick him up. I'm finding myself less enthusiastic about my job but I'm sure it will get better as time goes on. I tried Dawson on a different kind of bottle because I was worried about the sitter being able to use his Haberman & the little guy figured it out right away! He can drink 5-6 ozs in about 20-30 min which is a huge improvement & now anyone can feed him without special training :) He has finally started sleeping better, too - it took about 2 months after his lip surgery but he's back to sleeping 8-10 hours straight. He's such a happy, funny baby & I love watching him grow & change every day.

You're welcome! They are getting very big. 11 months today! It's exciting and sad all at the same time. the girls are pretty much on the same track right now. Ava is crawling properly now and sitting up by herself. She's just one of those babies that will do things on her own time I guess. Sometimes I watch her and still wonder about somethings but I'm not too worried.

I'm so glad to hear Dawson is doing so well. He is truly amazing!! When do you guys have to go back for another surgery?

:hugs: and thank you girls! These past two days have been better. Yesterday I went to the gym and pelted everything out and felt much better. Today I was so busy with travel I didn't even think much about anything...

3rd scan today.... ER is set for Thursday! Said looking like 7-10 eggs. Had more but said not to count on the smaller ones. Have to be there at 7:45 that morn, so will have to leave home around 4, but it's hubby's off dialysis day, so he will be with me. Lord, I am so thankful for that!!! Transfer should be either Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what the dr. thinks... It's all becoming real now! Hubby is getting more excited than I am, and that gives me more hope, but still can't help but think about the worst. There was a couple that went in before me, and I was having blood drawn and heard them down the hall talking with the nurses.. from what I gathered they had 2 put back and only one took. Making me think about putting back 3 just to be super sure!!!! Guess we will just have to see...

Anyways, thanks again for being my support group!!!! I appreciate each of you more than you'll ever know!!!! :flower: Seeing all of your precious little ones gives me so much hope!!! I pray that I will be right there with you all soon!!! We have worked so hard to get this far!

Mo- Hope your test went well and your ribs aren't too bad.

:happydance: Good luck tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Yep I passed the glucose tolerance test! No gestational diabetes. I am so relieved. I was really getting worried about failing!

Great news on passing!!

Hello Ladies!! Yay for a new thread Mrs C :)

Hi One :) How are you doing and how is your little girl??

Hi Drs? Your twins, super cute ;) Sounds like things are going well.

Az - Dawson is so adorable and it does get easier. I hated leaving my kids both times but I just kept telling myself I need to work to give them everything they need!! And the fact he is smiling all the time....good sign ;)

snd - good luck thursday ;) this whole journey is an emotional rollercoaster, so never think you are loosing it!!!

Congrats on passing your test Mo!! What a relief! I couldn't imagine having to go through the three hour test, ugh!! At least its over now.

Jenn, MrsC, Kathy, bubu, Angie, Stinas, Lindsay and everyone else...hope you girls are doing good!!

Both my boys and me are sick :( Darn cold season!! And Friday Tyler is getting tubes in his ears. I know its a simple procedure, but I am still freaking out about it. Everyone who had it for their kids said it was the best thing they did, so I know it will help him, but still, he has to go under anthesia.

On a good note, we are in the midst of planning a trip to Arizona to visit family, then a drive to California to Disney for a few days this summer! Probably just me and the boys with my mom and sister with her kids. My poor hubby said he would be too busy with work and someone needed to stay home with the dogs. I also think he doesn't want to spend a week with my mom and sister :haha: But I am looking forward to it, not the flying alone with two kids though :wacko:

Sorry to hear guys are sick. I hope it passes soon! The trip sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm sure Tyler will help out during the flight. :)

Mo - I'm so glad you passed you deserve to have a stress free end of your pregnancy and enjoy it!

Michelle - your vacation sounds great I hope you all really enjoy it and I'm sure you will be counting the days until summer. I hope you all get feeling better.

Stinas - I hope you found the perfect dress for your baby shower, such a fun and exciting time enjoy it and take lots of photos!

Snd - fingers crossed and a little extra prayer for Thursday, I pray you have a wonderful fertilization report and all goes smoothly!

Bubu - I hope all is well with you and can't wait for you to start again!

As for me, I have bad news. After seeing the heart beat last week we were so happy only to have the rug pulled out from under us at our ultrasound this week. The baby had no heart beat. My dr offered three different options he said I could miscarry naturally take Cytotech or have a D&C. I chose natural as that is what I did with the previous two and started bleeding yesterday. I'm glad it started quickly, only a day after we found out as I didn't want it to linger. My dr thinks I have a clotting disorder and will need to take daily heparin shots in order to maintain a pregnancy. We are planning the blood work we didn't do last time because I became pregnant but if I end up pregnant before the six weeks is up and can do blood work my dr will just automatically start me on the heparin. I'm not sure how much more I can take its hard enough to plan to get pregnant and go into it with your eyes wide open but when you get pregnant for the first time without medical intervention you feel like you've been given a gift and then wonder what you did wrong when it is suddenly snatched away. I know so many of you know how I feel but how do you just keep on pulling up the bootstraps do they ever feel overly stretched and worn out?

I'm so sorry. Life can be so unfair sometimes. We are all here for you. :hugs:

Hi Mo....my transfer was canceled once again.....Im pregnant...but from Tuesdays scan they couldnt see anything but my beta have been decent...439.....1273.....and Tuesdays 2130....I didnt want to say anything as I have been cramping alot...Im a wreck and not sure how I feel. Sorry I didnt say anything right away I just wanted to make sure if everything was ok but still dont have any answers.....I only found out last Tuesday...

Hope everyone is well... <3

Congrats!! I'm sure you were just very early for the scan. Please update us tomorrow on how things go!!

AFM~ The girls are 11 months today! Birthday plans are underway and I can't help but feel a little sad that the time has passed so quickly. Hubby gets home Tuesday morning so thankfully he will be home for their birthday. He said he wouldn't have missed it for anything though. Emma still has an ear infection. Two rounds of two different antibiotics and she still isn't better. I'm taking her for a second opinion on Wednesday, hopefully the ENT will be able to help her. Ear infections and teething are not a good mix! Ava is all over the place now and has started saying her first word. Of all things its "wow.":haha: They are both pulling up on everything in sight ( as well as flushing the toilet :dohh: ). Its crazy how fast they change.

CD ... I am so so sorry to read your news :( Yes ... I do find that with each disappointment, I question whether or not I can go through it again ... and I do find it harder and harder each time, because I am just not sure I believe any more that I will come home with my rainbow baby. But then there is the other side of the coin, where I just am not ready to give up yet ... not sure where I dig up the strength from, but when it comes down to it, it is there ... Please feel hugged - I really hope that they are able to find out why this is happening and take precautions to stop it happening in the future!! :hugs:

Kathy ...<3 ... Congratulations Sweetie! I cannot imagine a nicer reason, to have a transfer cancelled ;) And totally get why you were keeping it to yourself for the time being! I have no experience myself, but your numbers do sound fantastic and it probably is just really way to early to see anything on the US. <3

snd ... good luck today!! Looking forward to hearing your report :)

No results yet....but I just wanted to say thanks and love u ladies!!!! Always know how to put a smile on my face <3

Well not good but not bad....gave me a little glimmer of hope...The doctor today was so perfect in explaining what she thinks....she gave me details and not just come back in 3 days and we shall see....she said that I only tested positive last week......and from then until today is kind of early to see anything.....so she wants to wait three more days ..she was adding up the days in her head and said to her its early......she also wants to see todays numbers....she said my numbers look good ...... so guess we are waiting until Sunday....I wanted to tell all of you but I wanted it to be great news....I just dont get it.

Well - how far along do you think you are? I think that what the doctor has said sounds promising - that she is working out the days and that your numbers are good and she wants to see today's results. She also says that it is too early to see anything ... I think it all sounds very good Sweetie <3

Thank you bubu and mo <3 Im stuck in the middle in regards to how Im feeling....so confused yet there is a small part of me telling myself its early and everything will be ok.....then theres the other side that says nothing has worked out after everything was so promising. I don't know if I have a virus or just nerves but I have had an upset stomach for days and it is really bad...

Had appt today; I'm kinda pissed after I left. The ob puts the Doppler on my belly and hears swishing around... It clearly isn't baby as I've been hearing it all along and me and dh listen to heartbeat almost daily... It's my aorta or some big vessel as he is right in the center of my belly and tells me I have a sleeping baby and the hr is 125. The baby is usually heard in the lower right or upper right quadrant. Which I know it's fine but I listened yesterday and it was 140 which is what it has been. He didn't even feel or measure my fundal height! He said everything is great see you in 2 weeks. Just annoying because i am paying for these visits and if the dr can't do more than that then there is no reason for me to go every 2 weeks. I can weigh myself, listen and measure my belly at home. Next week I am seeing the ob doing my c section and I've only seen him once but he was very thorough.

Hi Everyone! I think I am writing after almost a year.. How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->