past PCOS diagnosis and now confused???

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
hi
I am worried i am getting bad PCOS again. I have 3 kids 10 , 3 and 1
I was diagnosed with secondary infertility after my 10 year old was born and had a rough 6 years to have my 3yo. I ended up having clomid cycles for 3 years with provera (sp?) to induce bleeding and then a year off.
i had more clomid and had my ovaries drilled (surgery) to reduce the effects of PCOS. they also found out one of my tubes is partially blocked (very slow was the doctors term) I was reffered to IVF but luckily didn't have to proceed.
After #2 my cycles becae regular and about 28-32 days in lenght. i managed to fall within 15 months with number 3.
We have begann ttc #4 since july 09 and had a mc in feb 10. I am begining to worry as my cycles are allover the place again. Latly I have cycles of varying lenghts the last being 6weeks, 5weeks, 3weeks and 6week(MC). only 2 other cycles before this a well. It took me 7 months to get my cycle back after #3 although i was bf. But after #2 i had periods after 8 weeks and was BF then too. Another problem is i dont seem to have any cm, i mean like none at all. I know this cant be good for ttc. I'm currently taking folic acid but thats it. Doc said i dont tollerate multi viatains very well as i get anemic during late pregnacy. I'm allergic to KY gel so dont know if there is anything i can use to help.

I'm so confused and dont know what to do can someone give me some advice?

You could try grapefruit juice (gipping, but just hold your nose and chug a glass down...) and evening primrose oil for your CM, and if you really have nothing you could use a lube like preseed?

If your cycles have only just started going bonkers, are there other factors that could affect it like weight gain that you could deal with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->