Paternity Concerns?!

babygirl02201

Reaction score
I am finally almost 34 weeks and not only am I always worried about what's ahead of me with the labor, the new baby, and how I plan our future to be in the next 6 months. I also struggle with wether I should question the paternity of my new baby. The time I found out I was pregnant was foggy. I was becoming happy in a and comfortable with my new partner and we had a lot to accomplish. However, I had sex with my ex for the last time the second week of April. Then, I started the new relationship not to soon after. Then I found out I was pregnant in June and on June 23 was told I was 6weeks ans 3 days pregnant. I couldn't recall a period in between and that is what causes me to be unsure. The dates given for conception would put me with my current boyfriend but I always wonder if they measured wrong and if it could still be my exes?! What do you all think?

Ultrasounds are certainly not exact, but first trimesters are accurate to +/- 5 days. Even with that fairly large 11 day window, there's really no way it could be your exes. had you conceived the second week of April you would have been around 12 weeks pregnant the end of June. There's a HUGE difference between a 6 week embryo and a 12 week fetus. There's really no confusing the two.

I agree with Kandy, the dates seem way too far out for an early April conception. Even if the measurements are slightly off, the difference in stage of development between a 6 week or 12 week foetus would have been huge.

Thank you. I was told this before. Just that wondering feeling that kills my brain. I learned my lesson. I move on pretty fast. In the future I will do better for myself and my child's sake for sure. These anxieties bothered me the whole pregnancy.

Once I did the research it didn't seems as likely as I orginally thought because the last day with the x was April 18th and the next encounter was in May with the current. Specifically May 15 and May 21st.

I agree with the other ladies, I don't think it's possible for baby to be your ex's as there is a huge difference with how the fetus would have looked and how far along you would have been considered if baby had been your ex's. Your dates with your boyfriend also seem much more on track with how you were measuring.

Thank you for your advice. I kind of know that already but the possibility drives me crazy. I'll try to not think about the negative side. Since, in reality the possibility is almost non existent based on measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->