• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pattern of movement

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Have any of u noticed that ur bubba moves at certain times of day, Ive been noting it the last few days, I get little kicks around 7am, then awake again at 11am/midday (only little kicks again), then again at 3.30/4pm (more active than the morning) and then loads in the evening from 8pm, particularly around 10/11pm where I can actually feel it from the outside too.

I have my scan at 3.40pm today so baby should be active at that time, not sure if that is a good thing or not, as long as bubba has legs open so sono can tell what sex he/she is :rofl:

When is ur bubba active or is there no pattern?

my babys movements are very silimar to urs! Especially wriggly in the evening

at the moment the only pattern i've noticed is baby moves around at 5am and has a mega time at 9pm have movements differnt times of day but there the 1's that are a pattern.My last midwife said that what pattern they have inside they have outside don't know if it's true forgot to keep a track last time might have to see this time.

Mine are exactly the same as yours Claire - spooky!! Bubs is going mad in there at the moment!!

LO is especially active between about 11pm and 1 am - he'd better get out of that habit lol!

LO is especially active between about 11pm and 1 am - he'd better get out of that habit lol!

Yeah right, imagine that, u will get zero sleep, not that u get much anyway with a baby around

Mine's most active between 9 and 10pm. I'm pretty much guaranteed to see my belly dance around that time!

I feel all the popping mainly at night when i'm lying in bed and that's when baby will slump out and it will be really hard and go back in again. lol xx

Sprout is most active alllll morning. They s/he seems to rest for the afternoon. I then get a bit more activity in the evening, then nothing (that wakes me) all night.

I'm hoping that Sprout keeps this routine, it works well with my natural rhythms (morning person)

Our ultrasound tech had problems getting good clean shots yesterday cause Sprout was soooo active. The tech seemed quite suprised at how little Sprout will stay still. I, who have been living with it, was not so suprised :D

CLAIR1978 - mine are so alike its untrue, its like you wrote what happens in my belly!!!
hee hee

Eating triggers mine to move.

And bedtime. I want to sleep...... he wants to play.

We reckon baby is gonna be hyperactive :-( We call her our little nutter now cos she just seems to be on the go all the time. From my point of view its nice too cos she nearly always responds when I talk to bump. She is most quiet at night time though which is a good sign I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"