*paula's weight loss journal*

Doing good today hun!! god I dont know how you can drink so much water!! it's sooo boring :( x x

yep it is boring, not very nice! but it says you must drink at least 2 letres every day....keeps the hunger a little at bay too LOL! I will get used to it, and hopefully feel the benifits too..
had a mullerlight yogurt, I'm hungry now :( but going to bed now anyway!
x

DAY 3 ON CELEB SLIM DIET

BREAKFAST- cs chocolate shake

MID MORNING SNACK - missed it as was so busy

LUNCH - cs tomato soup

MID AFTERNOON SNACK - small apple

DINNER - chicken breast, loads cauliflower, broccoli, carrots all steamed, and a bit of low cal coleslaw

EXERCISE - not much really, walked round the town with my friend and to docs, for about 2 hours.

1 letre of water (must drink more!) will try to have another 2-3 glasses before I go to bed.

feeling very positive still! cant wait till weigh in day on sat! even though I only been on this diet 3 days lol but it must have results, its sooooooooooooo different to how I used to eat!!!! was looking at a pic of me when I first met OH only 5 yrs ago! and when I was size 14 (my goal!!! would not like to say what size I am now :() and I have put in right in front of the TV for when I feel hungry or down i just look at it and it really keeps me going :D
Told the doc today about the celebrity slim diet am doing and asked his opinion, he seemed happy that I have finally took the plunge to sort my weight out, he said the diet is fine to follow for me as when i see the weight coming off it will really encourage me to carry on :D!
so yeah all good, apart from i have tonsilitis :( but that dnt stop me eating LOL
xx

sounds like ur doing really well, good on u :happydance:

Im in the same boat, I dont drink enough water either :dohh: do u know how many pint glasses I should drink per day?

Thank you hun. not sure about pint glasses but I know your supposed to drink at least 2 letres a day :) x

Good luck for weigh day hun!! youve been doing great so fingers crossed for a good weightloss :) Hope your tonsillitas clears up soon hun x x

starving today!! :sad2: so annoyed with myself had a mint kit kat after my morning shake :hissy: thinking i should go make an ommelete before i start picking at crap...not supposed to have a meal until tea time, not had to cheat so far :( arrrgghh

I wouldnt worry about it, only a little slip up and they do say everything in moderation, ur bound to have times when u cave but just pick urself up and get back on it :hugs:

I really want an omlette now, might have one for lunch, not that Ive ever made one myself :dohh:

LOL they are yum and healthy, and good for my no carbs diet! plus you can put mushrooms, onions, peppers cheese on if you like to bulk it up, makes a realy nice meal. Going to try resist anything though if i can, will keep drinking my water x

Aw hun :hugs: dont worry too much just put it behind you and start again!! Stay positive, youve been doing really well :) x x

P.S ...

I want an omlette now too!! look what youve started :lol:

you are doing well hun! keep it up and if you have a bad day just start over the next and know that you can do it!

mmmm....real omelettes!! the crap packaged ones are horrid on my diet!!
lucky you!!

:hugs:

you are doing well hun! keep it up and if you have a bad day just start over the next and know that you can do it!

mmmm....real omelettes!! the crap packaged ones are horrid on my diet!!
lucky you!!

:hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm only allowed 1-2 eggs twice per week lol x

DAY 4 ON CS

BREAKFAST - caramel flavour cs shake
i was realyyyy craving chocolate :( so I had a mint kit kat :(

LUNCH - golden veg flavour cs soup

MID AFTERNOON SNACK - small apple

DINNER- 2 egg ommlette with a dash of semi skimmed milk, with onions and peppers and 1 tsp of tomato sauce
mullerlight yogurt

drank 1 1/2 letres of water :D

so I think I did well considering I was having a hungry day!! :) feel great actually, not hungry! :D so glad I dont have scales at home or I would have been on them lol
x

Glad you got your day back on track! Its so easy once youve cheated to say 'sod it' to the rest of the day!! Thats my downfall :( Well done hunnni x x

yeah nessa i was tempted but soo glad i resisted now x

well done hun your doing fab and well done for noth throwing the towel in when u had a slip up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->