*paula's weight loss journal*

day 5 on celebrity slim

breakfast - vanilla cs shake

mid morning snack - small apple

lunch - strawberry shake

mid afternoon snack - mullerlight yogurt

dinner - rump steak cooked in fry light with lettuce, 3 cherry tomatos, few bits of cucumber and small amount of reduced cal coleslaw.

need to drink more water, only had 2 small bottles today, try drink more before bed!

WELL....... I sneaked a go on the scales when I was in boots in town :shhh: and I have lost.....4LBS in 5 and a bit days!!! :dance: :yipee:

will still get weighed on sat with OH as usual x

:happydance::happydance: 4lb is fab hun!!! It makes it all worth it doesnt it :cloud9:

Do your shakes keep you full for long?? Id be starving just having them for breaky and Lunch :( x x

Thanks girls, Think 4lbs is good for 5 days :D.
Nessa, not really, I like having the soups for lunch cos its hot and actually feels like something 'proper', its been quite hard and my tummy growls so much at night but I got to get used to this feeling and get over it, i need to shrink my tummy so its not used to eat the amount of food its used to! and train my brain so its not so addicted to food!
i am hoping it will get easier as time goes on, but no matter what im sticking to it...cant go on forever being fat! x

great job!!!

try putting some lemon juice in your water, it will help increase your intake!!!

:hugs:

day 6 on cs

breakfast - vanilla flavour shake

mid morning snack - small apple

lunch - roast chicken flavour cs soup

mid afternoon snack - mullerlight yogurt

dinner- tin of weight watchers ministronie soup...thats all i had in, did nt have time to go shops today and our weekly shops not till tomorrow :(

waiting for OH to come home from work and I realllllyyy want fajitas, we have the wholegrain wraps, but i am on a very low carb diet so the chicken onions and peppers and a bit of salsa is fine....but obviously the wraps are a no-no right??? :(
suppose its loads better than what i would usually eat for my dinner but dont want to eat them if it will ruin my diet? might just have them cos they are low fat x

i agree with nessa. or turn all the fixing into a salad and wrip up the half of the wrap and put it on top. then you have a fajita wrap salad with lettuce.

good work tho!!

wellll oh my gosh lol where to start! :blush: best catch up with this journal!:blush:

right, I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks, first week healthy eating, the second doing celebrity slim, was great, doing well and enjoying it!!! very motivated UNTIL I went on holiday for a week :blush: I decided it was not going to be much fun drinking 2 shakes and a no carb meal whilst on holiday! so I decided to put the CS on hold for a week & try to eat as healthy as I could....but it went out of the window really :blush: had pizza hut & biccies & things! :( never mind I enjoyed it & had a fab time!
Sooooooo I got weighed the day after we came home & I put on 6 lbs! :dohh::hissy::hissy: all my hard work undone :( so I am only 1lb lighter than I was when I started my diet!:blush:

Anyway! thats it! monday - start again! & stick to it by the book :happydance: I WILL do this!!!!!!!
so far I have had a celebrity slim moca shake & an apple.....must write everything down because it motivates me & the support helps me too
xxx

thanks! no more cheating for me, i wont let this be yet another failed diet!

BREAKFAST - mocca celeb slim shake ( yuk dont like that flavour! wont be buying it again lol)

mid morning snack - apple

lunch - beef celeb slim soup

snack - apple

dinner - fresh mackrel with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots :D

done well today x

breakfast - chocolate sc shake & 1 cup of coffee with sweetner & dash of semi skimmed milk.

no mid morning snack

lunch - roast chicken cs soup

no mid afternoon snack been too busy

dinner - chicken leg with cherry toms, cucumber, lettuce & carrots with a bit of reduced cal colslaw.....was so yummy i want more lol

going to have a mullerlight & cuppa coffee before bed.

have walked to the park today with the pram & jack, walked into town & got my dinner from asda n walked home not much exercise but some at least.

must drink more......yesterday i realised i only drank a few sips of water & it was 5pm!!!!!!!! bad!

today i not drank much either, 2 small bottles of water,cup coffee & glass of sugar free squash..............its such a chalange trying to drink enough, not sure why........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->