• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

paypal help

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Sold a coat on ebay, the woman who bought it has said she has sent payment through paypal and it is saying I need to claim it? Logged in and I cant see nothing about claiming anything. Anyone know where to look to find this claim it button I have to press, or is she trying to con me into sending the coat without having paid for it? x

Whenever I have sold anything on ebay, i have never been asked to claim it. Have you emailed paypal and asked them? Maybe the payment hasn't cleared yet.

I had to claim something once when I was new to paypal. There was a sort of notification/to do list at the side of the screen on paypal. Defs make sure you get it before sending though!! Xx

This can happen, but paypal usually email to say you have funds to claim. If you can't see it in your recent transactions (there will be a button to click to claim it if it is there), ask her to forward her payment confirmation email to you x

Hopefully she hasn't sent it to the wrong email or something? Ive done this before ! Oops. x

Hmm no cos it was all linked through ebay so she didnt type in the paypal address, it was just there. I dont have anything in my to do list or recent transactions so I will just leave it a few days maybe. On my ebay it says click here to view the paypal transaction, but when I click that it says there is no such transaction. Is that maybe just because paypal havent cleared it yet? x

Is your paypal email address different to your ebay email address? Same thing happened to me once (I have two emails v similar) and the payments went to my ebay email which doesn't have a paypal account on it, so it was telling the buyers I needed to 'claim' the payment (ie make an account). I just had to cancel all payments and ask them to pay direct to the right email address x

Any update today? I know nothing about paypal lol x

So what it Paypal saying? If its showing as cleared and available funds then is it eBay saying its clearing? I'm confused!

Basically, ebay is saying that checkout is complete and payment has been made but that the payment is being processed by paypal, when I click view paypal trasnsaction it says the transaction link is invalid, paypal is showing nothing at all, not even a 'this payment is processing' type thing, just blank, I only know I have to claim it because the woman who bought the coat told me lol. I'll check all emails again but I'm pretty sure it's because it's my first payment on there..just wish I could find the claim button!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->