PayPal rant!

LittlePants

Reaction score
I've just had an email from PayPal, saying that they are now going to hold money for 3 weeks, before I can access it. As far as I can see, this is a policy change, so presumably will affect everyone. It means that if you sell something, and the money goes to PayPal, you won't be able to use it it buy anything for 3 weeks! And all that time PayPal will be making interest on your money! OK, I know interest rates are a pittance at the moment, but with the billions of £££s which must go through PayPal's accounts every week, that's one **** of a lot of interest for them!!!

So if you're selling nappies to fund more nappies, you're going to be short of nappies for over 3 weeks, until your money is released by PayPal!

I HATE PAYPAL!!!!

I've not had an email yet. If they do I think there will be an uproar. The whole idea about paypal is that its instant - well it is for me :shrug:

Thats dreadful, why are they doing that? I like the fact that I could sell nappies one minute then buy nappies the next minute.

This happened to me when I first joined paypal, basically they need to verify you before you can transfer/send money over a certain amount! It is ridiculous! I managed to verify by getting so many feedbacks from ebay but yes I had to wait before I could transfer MY money in to my bank account!

Yeah I had it for a while but its lifted now.

i hope not kinda defeats the object may aswell send a cheque it would be quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->