• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Payplan

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this service? What is your experience with them like?

Thanks

Hey. I haven't dealt with payplan personally but there's people that do on money saving expert forum. Might be worth checking out.
I went to cccs ( now step change) to tackle our debt (they are a charity) and their help has changed our lifes really x

I did with my IVA which finished 3 years ago. No complaints what so ever, really helpful when I went on mat leave and suspending payments and also when I offered a lump sum to finish it early.

Also agree with the above re MSE. Be warned, it's less "fluffy" than on here but it is really helpful!

I used pay plan a long long time ago. Whatever you do use a charity based one and not a commercial debt advisors as it will cost you nothing. A commercial debt advisor will lay on a fee with your payments. The charities such as pay plan and ccss are much of a muchness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->