• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS and 2yrs TTC

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
I found out when I was 16 that I have PCOS, they told me I wouldn't ever have kids. After DH and I met we decided that we wanted to at least try. I went to my OB and actually ended up having to have my gall bladder removed, LOL. A few weeks after that I had an HSG done that showed partial blockages of both tubes, but nothing too major (dang was it uncomfy though!). She started me on clomid 50mgs. First cycle I ovulated, but no BFP. Second cycle they said I did NOT ovulate and lo and behold, 2 weeks later I GOT a BFP. All this was over the course of a year, the year before DH and I were trying ourselves. Charlotte was born June 9, 2008. :cloud9:
When she was 14 weeks old I ended up getting pregnant again, with Austin. We were using no fertility drugs and WERE using protection. I guess the clomid or pregnancy jumpstarted my system, LOL. Austin was just born June 16, 2009. Keep faith, it can happen!!!
:dust:

Awesome story. Congradulations on both your babies.

congratulations on your BFP gives me hope then i was also diognosed with pcos when i was 16 and have just been told atfer over a year and half of ttc i have low ovulation so will be put on clomid. :)

What a lovely story. I love these stories. They help when you feel there is no hope. :) xx

THank you for sharing this as I have pcos and do not ovulate, currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid and feeling despondant, so its always good to hear success stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->