PCOS and false + preg test. Cysts?

snuggles82

Reaction score
Ok so this last week has been a real rollercoaster for me. I had pregnancy symptoms 4 days ago which prompted me to take an hpt which came out + with a faint line. I should add that I do have PCOS. I took 2 more the following day, different brands to try and confirm pregnancy which also came back with faint lines. So here I am freaking out the i may be preggers with #3 (i have a 9 month old at home), and getting excited, because the 1st 2 were conceived by medical assistance, and i'm thinking yay we did it on our own. But...

Then I woke up 12dpo and all of my symptoms were gone (i had hyperemesis with my first 2 that didn't let up until 25 weeks so i'm super sensitive to hcg). So I tested with FMU and it was start NEGATIVE.

So now I am thinking that i may have had a cyst. But I have no pain on either ovary, and no AF. Although AF is due tomorrow and i usually have about 1-2 days of spotting before hand, which i haven't had any so far.

Sorry for the long post, but i'm wondering if anybody else has had this happen, and if you did have a cyst did it go away on it's own or keep growing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->