PCOS and strange new symptoms.

Lildebbie

Reaction score
Hello all,I'm new here,long time reader,first time writer.

It's a long story,bear with me. So I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager and told that having children would be nearly impossible without medical intervention. So I got married and we got careless because my chances of conceiving were slim to none. I had just got off the depo shot because it made me bleed constantly and about a month later I found out I was pregnant with my first daughter. Doctors went on to explain that the hormones from the shot temporarily fixed my hormone imbalance and made me ovulate.

Now it's 6 years later and I've had no birth control and no pregnancy scares since. I've decided it's time to try for another baby,but I've had no luck thus far. I've been bleeding constantly since February of this year,unprotected sex very frequently and nothing. Well about 3 weeks ago the bleeding suddenly stopped and hpts are negative but now I have sore swollen boobs. I have no clue what's going on but I don't want to get my hopes up. Nobody could Tell my why I was even bleeding for so long and for it to suddenly stop is freaking me out a little. Anyone else have anything similar and if so what was the outcome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->