PCOS - can your hormones regulate after giving birth?

laurarebecca1

Reaction score
DD took 3 years TTC. I had a 4.5:1 ratio of LH to FSH meaning my chances of conceiving were basically 0! Periods were 6/7 days long and very heavy but regular every 28 days.

Fast forward nearly 4 years, periods are 2/3 days long and light but still regular every 28 days. I’m wondering if perhaps my hormones have regulated with my periods being so different?

Anyone have an experience of this?

Mine were pretty similar between DS1 and DS2 but since my periods came back after DS2 they’ve been a lot more regular and I’ve actually been ovulating. I lost weight between DS1 and DS2 though and got pregnant with DS2 fairly quickly once I started ovulating again. So I think that’s had more impact on me. I was surprised they became so regular this time though.

Mine were pretty similar between DS1 and DS2 but since my periods came back after DS2 they’ve been a lot more regular and I’ve actually been ovulating. I lost weight between DS1 and DS2 though and got pregnant with DS2 fairly quickly once I started ovulating again. So I think that’s had more impact on me. I was surprised they became so regular this time though.

That’s good to know. I think I’m going to get tested to confirm whether my levels have evened out a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->