Pcos conceived natural pregnancy nightmare.....

millianaire

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
My story I have pcos, we tried for 5 years on clomid ect no luck 6 miscarriages, I had a laparoscopy 2 years ago, changed my job and decided we were not going to try again, low and behold we fell pregnant naturally I was over the moon :) I probably done 100 tests in the space of a month because I was sure they were wrong and I would miscarry shortly after. Told my doctor and he got me a scan straight away because of previous history, I was 6wks an 4days and there was a flutter of heartbeat, I was still in complete denial my longest pregnancy only lastest 7 weeks so I was anxious and stress and waiting for bad things to happen. 10 weeks strolled round and their was blood when I wiped in the afternoon I completely freaked out I told myself I knew what was happening and it was Wednesday the doctor phoned hospital and they said they couldn't get me in until the Monday so all weekend I waited and anxious and scared but I stayed strong, Monday arrived I was 10 weeks 4 days and heartbeat was strong and there I cried I was so happy! A week an two days later is today and I started bleeding again last night more blood and I put a pad on, the last time I went to the hospital they could not see any obvious reason for bleeding and now it's started again but heavier no pain, I have my big scan on Monday another weekend where I have to go through hell and back to know whether my peanut is ok, I really think this will be the worst part of my whole pregnany, I've been so lucky no m/s or cravings just sore boobs and I appriciate it, I pray everynight that my baby is happy and healthy I'm s scared and my partner is great but only so much he can say to me to reassure me. It's been such a long road to this point why does it feel like I'm being punished haven't I been through enough in 5 years?? I just want one healthy and happy baby I'm not greedy! I want one chance to prove I can be a good mum an raise a family anyway I should be 11 weeks an 2 days but the bleeding is making me less positive than I wanted to be at this point hope all u ladies are having a better time than me

Good weekend all xxx

Code:
Hi, my goodness u have been through so much!! I have my fingers crossed for you, I really hope all will be ok at ur next scan. The good thing is that you have seen a baby With a beating heart and that will lower your risk of miscarriage substantially! I hope u get your rainbow baby. Enjoy the weekend, keep busy and again- good luck for Monday!

Sorry you're going through so much worry! I hope your next scan is wonderful xxxxxxxx :hugs:

All the best for Monday's scan! I am so sorry you have had to go through this xxx

I'm so sorry you have to go thru all this hun! I'm wishing you all the best for your scan on Monday!!!! Xoxo

Please update us tomorrow. You have an amazing story and I am praying that this pregnancy sticks for you!

Thinking of you! Hope you had a positive scan on Mon!

Wishing you lots of luck and relief of anxiety this weekend. Some won do experience bleeding throughout pregnancy and have had healthy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->